T-Mobile Pre-Order Thread

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
What was your shipping method?

UPS. After looking on my MBP instead of the app I found the tracking number. It's actually not active yet. I've never seen this happen before. Usually I get an email from UPS saying I have a package coming, then sometime in the next 24-36 hrs I get the email from TMo saying it shipped. I've never had an order show shipped in mytmobile before having an active tracking number.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
UPS. After looking on my MBP instead of the app I found the tracking number. It's actually not active yet. I've never seen this happen before. Usually I get an email from UPS saying I have a package coming, then sometime in the next 24-36 hrs I get the email from TMo saying it shipped. I've never had an order show shipped in mytmobile before having an active tracking number.

Yeah. Usually I get the UPS email before T-Mobile. Mine is still being processed but it is overnight shipping so idk.

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
You guys made me look, mine says shipped, I just checked UPS, and it says processed and ready for delivery.

This makes me think that they will definitely be holding them until Friday. Besides the fact that Apple would probably never allow the iPhones to go out early. They don’t even put the displays out until launch day.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
This makes me think that they will definitely be holding them until Friday. Besides the fact that Apple would probably never allow the iPhones to go out early. They don’t even put the displays out until launch day.

I don't expect mine early at all. I'm just glad that Friday I should have it.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
You guys made me look, mine says shipped, I just checked UPS, and it says processed and ready for delivery.

Yup. My tracking number started working a little bit ago. Now to decide to hold for pickup or wait for delivery. Not sure what my work schedule will be that day yet.

RECON1

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Those of you who are seeing it shipped already, is anyone doing it with JOD? I think they prioritize those orders?

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
Yup. My tracking number started working a little bit ago. Now to decide to hold for pickup or wait for delivery. Not sure what my work schedule will be that day yet.

I don’t doubt it, I’ll just be happy to have it Friday.

Yep, with all the hype before preorders, I didn’t have high hopes of getting it even close to launch day. I’m happy with Friday. As long as nobody else gets theirs before then

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Those of you who are seeing it shipped already, is anyone doing it with JOD? I think they prioritize those orders?

They're showing shipped on TMo's end. On UPS' end it shows "Order Processed Ready for UPS". TMo technically hasn't handed them over yet, and yes I'm on JoD.

Eddster

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
Mine shipped too! My UPS tracking number is active. I’m hoping for a Thursday delivery since it says 11/2-11/3, but I’d be ok with Friday too. The trouble is I don’t know if T-Mo will allow you to hold their UPS phone shipments. My UPS driver doesn’t come until the very end of the day. I’m talking 8 to 9pm. I’ll be so impatient on Friday. LOL
This is my first time ordering a phone through T-Mo, I’m a former Verizon customer. Verizon did not let you have the shipper hold the phone. Maybe I’ll sign up for UPS MyChoice and check.

blueeyes2die4

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
Mine shipped too! My UPS tracking number is active. I’m hoping for a Thursday delivery since it says 11/2-11/3, but I’d be ok with Friday too. The trouble is I don’t know if T-Mo will allow you to hold their UPS phone shipments. My UPS driver doesn’t come until the very end of the day. I’m talking 8 to 9pm. I’ll be so impatient on Friday. LOL
This is my first time ordering a phone through T-Mo, I’m a former Verizon customer. Verizon did not let you have the shipper hold the phone. Maybe I’ll sign up for UPS MyChoice and check.

If you have UPS MyChoice you can do hold for pickup. Mine is being held for pickup. It will be here on Friday.

blueeyes2die4

Jun 25, 2016
Visit site
4d497afcb10b63eeece9ffcf76042540.png

Well it’s official, I will have it on Friday

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member