Official: Waiting up for iPhone X Pre-order pajama party!

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I've been trying to order through sprint and their site is all messed up. Almost got in right away but it crashed when I was trying to pay. Then had to wait in the 'lobby' but finally got back in. Tried to pay again and it was messed up with their two step verification and was trying to send me to a store as they couldn't send me a text to verify me which is BS. Tried like crazy to get that to work but finally closed the tab and now trying all over again. So frustrating.

csierra72

Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
I've been trying to order through sprint and their site is all messed up. Almost got in right away but it crashed when I was trying to pay. Then had to wait in the 'lobby' but finally got back in. Tried to pay again and it was messed up with their two step verification and was trying to send me to a store as they couldn't send me a text to verify me which is BS. Tried like crazy to get that to work but finally closed the tab and now trying all over again. So frustrating.

Sprint is the worst!! I was in line (online) and on the phone holding for over an hour. I finally decided to try Apple's site. They couldn't connect with the Sprint servers for over 30 minutes. Finally was just able to order for Nov 3rd in store pickup.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Still no email. Luckily I couldn’t get back to sleep (thanks to cholesterol medicine that is making my muscles cramp up - OT whining but I lost 63 lbs since January and got OFF BP meds to end up on these? Thanks mom for the genes ) so I’m sitting here, hitting refresh on email and eating an egg.

NSpooner

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Sprint is the worst!! I was in line (online) and on the phone holding for over an hour. I finally decided to try Apple's site. They couldn't connect with the Sprint servers for over 30 minutes. Finally was just able to order for Nov 3rd in store pickup.

Yeah I'm trying for like the 4th time just to get in again. I've been able to add them to my cart but the 2 step verification always messes up. If I didn't get a killer deal on my plan through a buddy I'd ditch them but other than ordering phones I've been happy with them. And I'd go through apple to order the phone but I get a $15/line credit when I go through sprint direct and with three lines thats a good savings.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
It didn’t work out for me.
The Apple Store App got stucked when I clicked “Place Order”. It happened with the Series 3 pre-order too, and I had to try the Apple website. Oh well, I might have to get it from a third-party seller.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
And Apple temp authorization is showing on my card. Yay! Last year I got nailed with a 6 week wait for my jet black so it’ll be nice to get it on launch day.

gdruin74

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Ordered on ATT website at 4:00am central, so about 2 hours after pre-orders started. Delivery date shows to be Nov. 3. Hope that doesn't change but sure it will. Ordered white 256

eyecrispy

iPhone 7, iPad Pro & Apple Watch Champion
Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Mine is placed shows I will get it Nov 3 Silver 256GB paid in full hate that they forced the ATT on me I wanted to just purchase unlocked vs Carrier but Apple's Store App came through because my laptop was still showing nothing while the app had me already in my favs accepting wooo.

Same here. I had to do ATT. I wanted the Verizon or sprint version, but Apple store app forces me to verify my carrier.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
I’m glad I woke up and preordered an iPhone X but now I’m exhausted. It’s going to be a long day at the office!

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I guess it really depends on who your home internet service provider is.
Mine is AT&T, well, U-Verse, and just like when the iPhone 8 was released, the Apple website wasn't available till 03:06...!

Rather frustrating, since that means you really are just getting the later deliveries.
Regardless, order completed...

PS: at least I'll have time to see it in the shop, prior to delivery. Maybe then I can truly confirm if I really want the iPhone X...

The Apple Store app on my phone became available at 2:03 Central Time and was able to complete my order at 2:04 and got a Store pick up date on Nov 3rd. I probably just got lucky.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I noticed alot of 64gb preorders, isn’t that low of memory pretty much pointless?

64 gb is plenty for many users. Some folks don't put a lot of music and movies on their phone. I've been using the 64 gb iPhone 6s Plus for over 2 years. I'll upgrade next year. I'm hoping for a 6.4" screen version of the X. I'll get the 64 gb model if it's offered. That's plenty for me.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Got up at 2:45. The app never refreshed for me while @Rob Phillips sent me a screen shot of his order confirmation. Switched to the browser as I had my MBP open and started there. Got hung up on the VZW PIN number which I finally remembered. Switched back to the app which was giving me errors too (on both LTE and Wifi) so I just moved forward with my MBP. Had everything entered, hit submit, and it said it was having trouble with applications and I'd hear back within 8 hours. So I went to bed. This morning I have the "couldn't process your order" email so I just did an order for an 8 Plus I'll be picking up at lunch time ;)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox