Official: Waiting up for iPhone X Pre-order pajama party!

gadget22

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Got the email too already!!! Hope I’m good. Back to bed taking the kids to Legoland have to be at the airport in 3 hours. See you guys later!!!!

rellyrellz

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
FINALLY. Got thru on the website no less. 2-3 weeks Nov 17-24th. I’ll take it. Could be worse. Silver/256. Seems a lot of my troubles were because of not reaching att

mpham2

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
Got my wifes for friday mine had nothing but problems trying to order. Finally have it coming in 3 weeks.

that sucks, my wife's is now showing 2-3 weeks. Boo! It went thru at 3:01 but didn't finish on time I guess.

Last edited:

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, I think that they honestly had a few thousand units only for Nov. 3rd delivery. I literally finished the checkout in less than 90 seconds and was in the moment the site went live but alas, 2-3 weeks for delivery.

Wow that sucks the app came up at 2:04 for me I am central time Texas. I had the phone already in my Favorites in the store I just clicked that and two button push and apple pay later it was done and showing delivery on 11-3, if you don't mind what model did you get mine was the Silver 256GB.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Just got my confirmation email. They will send an email when the order's ready for pickup. That's a week out.
I feel for those that aren't driving distance from an Apple store as it appears getting it shipped is going to put you in the middle of Nov perhaps?

Still showing available for pickup at stores though. 256GB SG. This is one where silver would work too as there is no white bezel!

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
Wow that sucks the app came up at 2:04 for me I am central time Texas. I had the phone already in my Favorites in the store I just clicked that and two button push and apple pay later it was done and showing delivery on 11-3, if you don't mind what model did you get mine was the Silver 256GB.

2x64GB silver. I decided against gifting Apple $210 for extra storage. I'm still on the fence about this phone. We will see how I like it come 3rd week of November.

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I was able to preorder a 256GB Space Gray for AT&T from Apple, ended up being quoted a land day delivery and received my confirmation email. Apple instructed me to reserve the 256GB Silver model for my wife, since they were unable to contact the carrier systems a few seconds afterwards. I didn't receive the confirmation email for the reservation, which has me worried. Did anyone else experience this with AT&T?

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I did with Verizon. Keep trying. They are going fast!
Shipping is now up to 4-5 weeks and the store I'm picking up from now shows unavailable. Still not unavailable everywhere but I expect in minutes to see it gone. Now that the systems seem to be online and taking orders they are flying fast...

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
I was able to preorder a 256GB Space Gray for AT&T from Apple, ended up being quoted a land day delivery and received my confirmation email. Apple instructed me to reserve the 256GB Silver model for my wife, since they were unable to contact the carrier systems a few seconds afterwards. I didn't receive the confirmation email for the reservation, which has me worried. Did anyone else experience this with AT&T?

I can tell you this, I have not gotten the confirmation email however I checked the apple store app on my phone and it shows there as ordered and delivers 11-3. I checked my credit card and it shows pending charge for the iPhone x so I am going to just roll with that and If I do not see anything by morning then I will be calling to make sure all is good.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Well between the time I got through placing the order and received my confirmation EMAIL my ship date slipped back to 2 - 3 weeks (17 - 24 Nov):straight-face:

cwilliams706

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
I can tell you this, I have not gotten the confirmation email however I checked the apple store app on my phone and it shows there as ordered and delivers 11-3. I checked my credit card and it shows pending charge for the iPhone x so I am going to just roll with that and If I do not see anything by morning then I will be calling to make sure all is good.

I'm not showing a pending transaction on my PayPal card, do you think I should call them?

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
So app didn’t go live until 318am here. Luckily the site came up at 302. I was checked out by 305 but still no email. The app says I have no orders in my profile but the site shows the orders as “placed”.

Not heading to bed until the email. Right now it’s launch day delivery, by the time the app came up it was 2-3 weeks for both silvers (I went with 64).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal