Official: Waiting up for iPhone X Pre-order pajama party!

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
Apple was 4 minutes late. 2 - 3 weeks for the Space Grey 256 GB so i went with the 64 GB. I should be goo though. Will deliver 11/3. WOO HOO!!!

eLIZabeth001

Sep 13, 2017
Visit site
I must say; this was the easiest pre order I have done in a while. Now I just have my fingers cross that thing goes wrong with my order and that I have my iPhone X by November 3. On that note I'm going back to bed!

IMG_0329.jpg

btru82

Oct 25, 2013
Visit site
Got silver 256 11/3 delivery for me but wife same phone 1 min later 11/17-24. However no confirmation emails on either yet!

simplylaurakb

Apr 11, 2010
Visit site
My confirmation emails took a minute or two. I was freaking out, because I got the one for my phone pretty quickly, and then it seemed to take ages for the one for my husband’s phone. I even went back in to see if he still had upgrade eligibility listed (he didn’t). It finally showed up with a different order number. Phew!

dejanh

Trusted Member
Jan 3, 2015
Visit site
App didn’t come up until 3:08! Placed order in 45 seconds and won’t receive for 2-3 weeks!!

Yeah, I think that they honestly had a few thousand units only for Nov. 3rd delivery. I literally finished the checkout in less than 90 seconds and was in the moment the site went live but alas, 2-3 weeks for delivery.

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine is placed shows I will get it Nov 3 Silver 256GB paid in full hate that they forced the ATT on me I wanted to just purchase unlocked vs Carrier but Apple's Store App came through because my laptop was still showing nothing while the app had me already in my favs accepting wooo.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Good night everyone! Congrats to those who got an iPhone X and good luck to those who are still trying.

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Very weird. I was in going through the checkout process immediately after the site loaded. Within 60 seconds the shipping date moved out to 2-3 weeks for Canada. With a limit of 2 per login they must have not had more than a few thousand available for all of Canada for Nov. 3 delivery. The whole process from the moment the site went live did not take more more than 90 seconds.

Anyway, I preordered 2x 64GB silver. I decided after all that the 256GB version is a waste of money.

Are you with Telus?

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Done. Pick up at nearby Apple store on 11/3.

Same. PIF and no sales tax thanks to Delaware! :)

I had a tough time as it appears Verizon's system is very bogged down. It could not reach their servers to verify my account information. At one point it did let me log on with my itunes info and told me I had one reserved and as soon as they were able to reach the carrier I would be able to pay for it.

Not satisfied, I kept trying and finally got through and checked out. Order completed and will be picking up at lunch time.

Non related banter...

I think its BS that Verizon is charging me a $30 upgrade fee!

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen