Official: Waiting up for iPhone X Pre-order pajama party!

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
T-Mobile just changed their terms for Jump on Demand to require a down payment for the base models if you’re not in their top tier credit bracket. I wonder if this will push some people out?

It certainly might. I made sure that we were in the top tier otherwise I probably would be out myself.

itsnotmeitsyou

Aug 2, 2016
Visit site
This is my first iPhone preorder so please excuse my ignorance, ha. The 7 Plus was my first iPhone ever, and I’ve since switched to everything Apple. Just got my 2017 MacBook Pro last weekend!

piranhadonna

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
If you don’t mind, what’s the process like? Will they not even begin to take your info or anything until the exact minute preorders go live?

Well the last couple of years I guess people were calling in before 12 with some sort of excuse and then oh I forgot I need to order the new iPhone (just assuming that’s how it went) but this year I have been hearing that if you call before 12 and someone answers they will make you call back.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Well the last couple of years I guess people were calling in before 12 with some sort of excuse and then oh I forgot I need to order the new iPhone (just assuming that’s how it went) but this year I have been hearing that if you call before 12 and someone answers they will make you call back.

T-Mobile did that to me last year.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner