I did with Verizon. Keep trying. They are going fast!
    Shipping is now up to 4-5 weeks and the store I'm picking up from now shows unavailable. Still not unavailable everywhere but I expect in minutes to see it gone. Now that the systems seem to be online and taking orders they are flying fast...
    10-27-2017 03:36 AM
    Mine got through with att 256 mostly white nov 3rd delivery.
    LOL @ mostly white. It’s definitely way more white than silver.
    10-27-2017 03:36 AM
    I was able to preorder a 256GB Space Gray for AT&T from Apple, ended up being quoted a land day delivery and received my confirmation email. Apple instructed me to reserve the 256GB Silver model for my wife, since they were unable to contact the carrier systems a few seconds afterwards. I didn't receive the confirmation email for the reservation, which has me worried. Did anyone else experience this with AT&T?
    I can tell you this, I have not gotten the confirmation email however I checked the apple store app on my phone and it shows there as ordered and delivers 11-3. I checked my credit card and it shows pending charge for the iPhone x so I am going to just roll with that and If I do not see anything by morning then I will be calling to make sure all is good.
    simplylaurakb likes this.
    10-27-2017 03:39 AM
    Whoo! Estimated delivery 11/2-11/3, I expect I’ll have it launch day.
    Mother $&&@&& T-Mobile phone reps are useless!!!! I guess it was to much to hope that this would have went smoothly
    Well between the time I got through placing the order and received my confirmation EMAIL my ship date slipped back to 2 - 3 weeks (17 - 24 Nov)
    Got the store pick up Nov 3rd. YESS!!!!
    simplylaurakb likes this.
    I can tell you this, I have not gotten the confirmation email however I checked the apple store app on my phone and it shows there as ordered and delivers 11-3. I checked my credit card and it shows pending charge for the iPhone x so I am going to just roll with that and If I do not see anything by morning then I will be calling to make sure all is good.
    I'm not showing a pending transaction on my PayPal card, do you think I should call them?
    10-27-2017 03:43 AM
    So app didn’t go live until 318am here. Luckily the site came up at 302. I was checked out by 305 but still no email. The app says I have no orders in my profile but the site shows the orders as “placed”.

Not heading to bed until the email. Right now it’s launch day delivery, by the time the app came up it was 2-3 weeks for both silvers (I went with 64).
    10-27-2017 03:44 AM
    Store pickup is the way to go.
    Last time I got on on release day (the one I wanted) was the 6S plus. Drove all the way to Atlantic City to get it. Was watching Techrax drop test on it on the way back.
    10-27-2017 03:44 AM
    I placed order using the Apple Store App, and it looked like order went through. Pick up at my local Apple store. I have not received confirmation email from Apple yet and when I look at the Apple Store App the only thing I see is when I go into my Account and click on iPhone Upgrade program and check on Upgrade Eligibility it says “Your iPhone Upgrade is Pending, please check your account for latest details on your order”. DUH. . . I am checking my account. If I click on “My Orders” it says “You don’t have any orders”. Really?
    10-27-2017 03:47 AM
    I'm not showing a pending transaction on my PayPal card, do you think I should call them?
    If they couldn't reach the carrier you SHOULD have one reserved but not paid. The site informed me that I would have 24 hours AFTER receiving that confirmation of handshake with the carrier system to buy or I would have to start over. I have a PIN on my account and did not trust this so I kept trying and on the 3rd attempt it went through. Of course now the ship date has slipped but some stores within reasonable driving distance from me are still showing availability on the 3rd.
    10-27-2017 03:47 AM
    App for store was 8 mins and didn’t show me store pick up ended up on the 2-3 weeks batch (256, Silver).

Question: historically when Apple says 2-3 weeks is it precautionary only and usually comes in faster than this, or that’s pretty much been the actual delivery times?
    10-27-2017 03:49 AM
    Well ran into some issues with the rep and didn’t get the order placed until 12:25, but it’s showing for 11/3 delivery!!!
    10-27-2017 03:50 AM
    Got a SG 64Gb 2-3 week wait, at least i won't be a guinee pig, plenty of time to cancel.
    10-27-2017 03:50 AM
    If they couldn't reach the carrier you SHOULD have one reserved but not paid. The site informed me that I would have 24 hours AFTER receiving that confirmation of handshake with the carrier system to buy or I would have to start over. I have a PIN on my account and did not trust this so I kept trying and on the 3rd attempt it went through. Of course now the ship date has slipped but some stores within reasonable driving distance from me are still showing availability on the 3rd.
    I don't see a pending transaction for the order that went through, but I received a confirmation email. I didn't receive an email for the reservation involving the second order. PayPal is closed as of now, but I don't think Apple would've accepted the order if the charge was declined, right?
    10-27-2017 03:51 AM
    I have two temp auth on my card, one for 0$ and the other is the price of my dark aubergine case (ordered it after the phone, delivers Wednesday )

Phone order shows up in the app as received now.
    10-27-2017 03:52 AM
    10-27-2017 03:53 AM
    It took 17 mins for the notification from Apple visa to pop up with a pending charge. I got the phone banner message I then logged into the banks app and saw it.
    I noticed alot of 64gb preorders, isn’t that low of memory pretty much pointless?
    If the charge was declined you most likely would not have been able to complete the order process, it would tell you to choose another form of payment. I use AMEX and the app instantly notified me that I was charged $1149. That's probably a hold and will drop off until pickup I'd imagine.

The second order is probably a reservation since they could not contact the carrier. If the system works you SHOULD get an email when they have contacted the carrier and then be able to pay for it.

I don't see a pending transaction for the order that went through, but I received a confirmation email. I didn't receive an email for the reservation involving the second order. PayPal is closed as of now, but I don't think Apple would've accepted the order if the charge was declined, right?
    10-27-2017 03:55 AM
    I noticed alot of 64gb preorders, isn’t that low of memory pretty much pointless?
    Depends what you do on your phone. My photos and documents go to the cloud so I really only have apps that take up space. I got the 256GB last time around and I’m only using 34GB currently.
    10-27-2017 03:56 AM
    Nope! I have been using my 64GB iPhone 6S plus for 2 years and only filled half. For you maybe, but for my usage, I’m fine with it.
    10-27-2017 03:57 AM
    Not really. If you don't take a LOT of UHD60 video and keep things cleaned up regularly, 64GB is manageable for the most part. For me 256 is a no brainer as there is no way to upgrade. And this is why Apple will never have expandable memory because it will kill off the higher capacity devices.
    10-27-2017 03:57 AM
    I have photos, Music, and movies in the cloud. I’m only using 20GB of storage now.
    10-27-2017 03:58 AM
286 ... 678910 ...