I switched to the iPhone 7+ last November and bought the phone through Verizon for the annual iPhone upgrade program.
    My question is, to preorder the X do I have to preorder through Verizon or can I preorder through Apple and turn my 7+ back into Verizon as its required for their upgrade program. I have half the device paid for on the monthly payment plan.
    10-26-2017 09:53 PM
    I switched to the iPhone 7+ last November and bought the phone through Verizon for the annual iPhone upgrade program.
    My question is, to preorder the X do I have to preorder through Verizon or can I preorder through Apple and turn my 7+ back into Verizon as its required for their upgrade program. I have half the device paid for on the monthly payment plan.
    If I’m understanding correctly... In order to order through Apple, you would have to pay off the rest of your phone from Verizon, or you would be stuck paying monthly installments for 2 devices. I would think you’re better off just trying to upgrade through Verizon because if they allow you to upgrade yearly, you just turn the old phone in when you get the new one and owe nothing aside from the new phones payments, and yo7 already have something established with them.
    travis4380 likes this.
    10-26-2017 09:58 PM
    You can order through verizon or bestbuy. If you try to order directly from Apple you will have to pay the full remainder of balance owed on phone.
    travis4380 likes this.
    10-26-2017 10:02 PM
    That’s what I needed to know. Thank you
    10-26-2017 10:15 PM