Looking to preorder the iPhone X? Let us know if you're taking the plunge!

Preorders for the iPhone X begin tonight at midnight, and there's plenty to be excited about! But our main question for you is: will you be one of the people who stayed up to actually place your iPhone X order?

If you're undecided, you could always check out everything you need to know about the iPhone X, or if you need some reasons as to why not pick up the phone, then you could always check out 5 reasons why you should skip it.

When you make your ultimate decision, click and vote in the poll above! Let us know the color, capacity, and the reasons why you're choosing what you're choosing in the comments below.

May your preordering be ever in your favor.
    10-26-2017 04:36 PM
    I am one of the people who will not be pre-ordering the iPhone X. I’m very happy with my iPhone 8, thankfully.
    10-26-2017 04:53 PM
    I plan to preorder - Hopefully, I’m lucky enough to get it on the official release date.
    10-26-2017 05:07 PM
    Not interested in this device. Very happy with my 7+. When I do upgrade most likely the 8+ or will wait until next release. I just got my phone in January from Android. All is good
    10-26-2017 05:10 PM
    Meh. I'm not going to fight with everyone to get a limited stock right now. I'm going to wait to get my iPhone X until I can get the color and storage configuration I want upon walking into an Apple Store.

I have an iPhone 8 Plus right now so I'm good.
    10-26-2017 05:11 PM
    Not interested in this device. Very happy with my 7+. When I do upgrade most likely the 8+ or will wait until next release. I just got my phone in January from Android. All is good
    I’m currently using a 7+ as well...I’ve always upgraded every year, so I’ll take my chances on the X.
    10-26-2017 05:14 PM
    I’m currently using a 7+ as well...I’ve always upgraded every year, so I’ll take my chances on the X.
    Good luck with it. Hope everyone is happy with it
    I don’t like it’s form factor as well as no Touch ID
    But it’s personal choice!
    Mr.Willie likes this.
    10-26-2017 05:18 PM
    I have my alarm set for 2:50 AM and a 64 gig Silver iPhone X and black Apple leather case selected in my Apple Store app. As soon as 3:05 EST comes, I hit the buy button and should be good to go.
    10-26-2017 05:24 PM
    I will be pre-ordering the iPhone X today.
    I’m aiming for a 1-2 weeks delivery date.
    Good luck to everyone else!
    10-26-2017 05:45 PM
    Will be getting up at 2:30 to make sure my eyes are open at 3:01 to finalize my order for a Silver 256. Hoping the server doesn't get jammed while I'm working on it.
    zenjen likes this.
    10-26-2017 06:09 PM
    Sure am!!!
    10-26-2017 07:12 PM
    I was on the fence but I decided to order it. Fingers crossed I can score a launch day delivery because I want to sell my iPhone 7+ and years of reselling my phone has taught me that I need to have it sold within the first week of a new release to maximize my resale. The longer you hold on it than more end up on eBay and the sale price declines.
    10-26-2017 07:20 PM
    Not going to. Will stick with 7+ for now. Might check it out after the hype dies down or wait til XI
    10-26-2017 07:52 PM
    I was on the fence but I decided to order it. Fingers crossed I can score a launch day delivery because I want to sell my iPhone 7+ and years of reselling my phone has taught me that I need to have it sold within the first week of a new release to maximize my resale. The longer you hold on it than more end up on eBay and the sale price declines.
    I’m hoping for a launch day delivery too
    10-26-2017 07:55 PM
    Yep. Got my color and storage size selected and saved in Favorites so as soon as the apple store app goes live I can just hit the check out button, use Apple Pay, and be good to go with a Nov 3rd delivery date hopefully. Made sure to check my default shipping and payment info to make sure everything is correct so hopefully it will just take about 1-2 minutes if that to get the order in.

Fingers crossed
    10-26-2017 08:14 PM
    Yep. Got my color and storage size selected and saved in Favorites so as soon as the apple store app goes live I can just hit the check out button, use Apple Pay, and be good to go with a Nov 3rd delivery date hopefully. Made sure to check my default shipping and payment info to make sure everything is correct so hopefully it will just take about 1-2 minutes if that to get the order in.

Fingers crossed
    I wish there was Apple Pay in my country
    10-26-2017 11:06 PM
    Tonight is the night! Here's hoping it goes smoothly. I had to do a big rejig of my plan with my carrier to figure it all out.
    10-26-2017 11:13 PM
    I say I'm not ordering, but, honestly, who am I fooling?
    Here I am, awake at 02:28 Eastern...!
    10-27-2017 01:28 AM
    I think I ordered mine - haven't gotten a confirmation email.

Anyone else?
    zenjen likes this.
    10-27-2017 02:53 AM

Anyone else?
    Did you order it through Apple?
    10-27-2017 03:05 AM
    Just like when the iPhone 8 was released, the Apple website wasn't available till 03:06...!
    Order processed, albeit, not sure if I'm even fussed about it. I guess once I can see an iPhone X in the wild, I might have a different opinion on it...
    10-27-2017 05:56 AM

Anyone else?
    I haven’t gotten any emails for either the phone or the case, but they are showing in my orders, the temp auths are on my CC, and the phone changed to processing so I’m not worried about the lack of email.
    10-27-2017 06:25 AM
    I say I'm not ordering, but, honestly, who am I fooling?
    Here I am, awake at 02:28 Eastern...!
    I wasn’t sure but I had promised myself that if I lost 50 lbs by now since January I’d reward myself...I’m down 63 so far so I upheld my promise lol.
    ivanwi11iams and zenjen like this.
    10-27-2017 06:27 AM
    sure did. got a 256 space gray.

Al

Looking to preorder the iPhone X? Let us know if you're taking the plunge!

Preorders for the iPhone X begin tonight at midnight, and there's plenty to be excited about! But our main question for you is: will you be one of the people who stayed up to actually place your iPhone X order?

If you're undecided, you could always check out everything you need to know about the iPhone X, or if you need some reasons as to why not pick up the phone, then you could always check out 5 reasons why you should skip it.

When you make your ultimate decision, click and vote in the poll above! Let us know the color, capacity, and the reasons why you're choosing what you're choosing in the comments below.

May your preordering be ever in your favor.
    10-27-2017 12:22 PM
    Absolutely! ordered mine at 3:00 AM today. I have to wait 5-6 weeks now
    10-27-2017 05:57 PM
28 12