Telus iPhone X Pre Order In Canada

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Hi all

Telus in Canada hasn't sent any info out about the pre-order to those who have registered

Would anyone know if the pre order on the site is Friday October 27 at 3 AM EST (meaning staying up late on Thursday night?)

Thanks for any help

anon(9602380)

Aug 14, 2015
Visit site
Telus is pretty slow when providing information. But you time of 3am EST is spot on. I'm in Alberta and it is 1am GMT for me. Just go to the Telus Account page beforehand and fill in all the info you can. I have used Telus' site to pre-order on a couple of occasions but have since stopped. I don't like the delays using Telus so now order directly from Apple.

Last edited:

kev_riz

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I just spoke with Telus customer service earlier this eve, related to a request to contact them because they “needed more information” to process my iPhone X pre-order... I have confirmation emails and my credit card is showing the payment was processed, so was a bit confused...

Anywho, while speaking with a Telus agent, I double-checked that the phone would “ship on Nov 2nd and arrive within 1-5 days” as had been stated when I made my order in the wee hrs of Oct 27th... Was informed that it would actually be shipped mid-November :-(

After further review and discussion, the agent informed me that the device would ship on Nov 2nd :)

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I just spoke with Telus customer service earlier this eve, related to a request to contact them because they “needed more information” to process my iPhone X pre-order... I have confirmation emails and my credit card is showing the payment was processed, so was a bit confused...

Anywho, while speaking with a Telus agent, I double-checked that the phone would “ship on Nov 2nd and arrive within 1-5 days” as had been stated when I made my order in the wee hrs of Oct 27th... Was informed that it would actually be shipped mid-November :-(

After further review and discussion, the agent informed me that the device would ship on Nov 2nd :)

They also called me for more info. It was with regard to paying off the device balance. My card hasn't been charged yet.

ScubaKitties

Oct 27, 2017
Visit site
I ordered a Space Gray 64gb at 3:00 am (MST) Friday morning. Ship date of November 2. But I also received the "we need more information" phone call (which I missed) and an email on Saturday. I did not actually get a chance to talk to a representative until tonight (Monday) after they were technically closed, as well as after a few messages to them (their web order call centre system really bites). They do have web order reps working overtime right now to deal with all the iPhone x pre-orders so they are calling outside their regular hours. They needed to confirm my shipping address as it differed from my regular account address.

But the delay also had me second guess my original phone choice. So while I was on the phone, the rep cancelled my first order, and I reordered with him still on line guiding me through some workarounds due to the website glitching on me, a Silver 254gb. He approved right away so I would not have same issue with the address again. Shipping is still set for November 2 (all other models are now showing 1-2 weeks). Here is hoping it stays that way.

First time I have ever done a preorder and I am eager to get out of my 5s.

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a Space Gray 64gb at 3:00 am (MST) Friday morning. Ship date of November 2. But I also received the "we need more information" phone call (which I missed) and an email on Saturday. I did not actually get a chance to talk to a representative until tonight (Monday) after they were technically closed, as well as after a few messages to them (their web order call centre system really bites). They do have web order reps working overtime right now to deal with all the iPhone x pre-orders so they are calling outside their regular hours. They needed to confirm my shipping address as it differed from my regular account address.

But the delay also had me second guess my original phone choice. So while I was on the phone, the rep cancelled my first order, and I reordered with him still on line guiding me through some workarounds due to the website glitching on me, a Silver 254gb. He approved right away so I would not have same issue with the address again. Shipping is still set for November 2 (all other models are now showing 1-2 weeks). Here is hoping it stays that way.

First time I have ever done a preorder and I am eager to get out of my 5s.

Ah. I guess your device balance was paid off then because that's what I am dealing with currently. Do you have to also go to the store to get the AppleCare?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73