So I am currently on Sprint and have an upgrade available which I was planning to use on the X but just went to do a practice order and realized Apple doesn’t have the leasing or monthly installment option through Sprint so I was wondering ha anyone ever preordered and iPhone through Sprint or Best Buy? How was it?
    10-17-2017 06:52 PM
    You have to preorder through sprint to do the flex lease. I'm in the same boat.
    10-17-2017 09:33 PM
    I have never preordered from Sprint or Best Buy. Hopefully someone who has experience with preordering through Sprint or Best Buy will reply soon
    bchain996 likes this.
    10-18-2017 01:35 AM
    I have never preordered from Sprint or Best Buy. Hopefully someone who has experience with preordering through Sprint or Best Buy will reply soon
    Yes hopefully very nervous about either
    10-18-2017 04:35 PM
    Yes hopefully very nervous about either
    Why don’t you order from Apple directly?
    10-18-2017 07:47 PM
    I thought about using their financing but would rather stick to Sprints financing vs creating another bill to keep track of
    10-18-2017 08:10 PM
    If you wanna stay with Sprint's lease likes I do you can't order from Apple.
    10-18-2017 08:25 PM
    If you wanna stay with Sprint's lease likes I do you can't order from Apple.
    Correct. I was asking if anyone has ever preordered an iPhone through Sprint or Best Buy and if so how it went.
    10-19-2017 01:05 AM
    Correct. I was asking if anyone has ever preordered an iPhone through Sprint or Best Buy and if so how it went.
    It can go like anything else. My worry is that the site will crash or cone to a halt mid way through the ordering process where you can't do anything. If that happens you'll be sol and you'll miss the window of opportunity that will probably exist for maybe 5 minutes. That's happened over the years on various sites like trying to order that fantastic Black Friday deal the minute it goes up for sale and having that happen.

Again I hate that I'm subject to that but I don't see any way around it. If the site screws up were out. Pure and simple. This is why people say your best bet is Apple. Odds are their site would be less likely to crash however they can't help me if I want to continue my sprint lease. Understand?
    bchain996 likes this.
    10-19-2017 06:53 AM
    In fact the more I think about it the more concerned I am. This is exactly what happened when I pre-ordered 3 8 pluses on pre-order day due my wife and kids. I had the orders almost done and the site went unresponsive. This was late morning probably around 11 am that day. Demand wasn't anything like the X will be so the more I think about this the more I realize I'm probably screwed. I had to call sprint that night when I got home and place orders. I wonder if maybe calling 5 minutes before orders open up isn't a better solution? What do you guys think?
    10-19-2017 06:58 AM
    In fact the more I think about it the more concerned I am. This is exactly what happened when I pre-ordered 3 8 pluses on pre-order day due my wife and kids. I had the orders almost done and the site went unresponsive. This was late morning probably around 11 am that day. Demand wasn't anything like the X will be so the more I think about this the more I realize I'm probably screwed. I had to call sprint that night when I got home and place orders. I wonder if maybe calling 5 minutes before orders open up isn't a better solution? What do you guys think?
    Did you order through Best Buy or Sprint?
    10-19-2017 11:27 PM
    Did you order through Best Buy or Sprint?
    Directly through sprint.
    10-20-2017 07:09 AM
    Directly through sprint.
    Hmmm I guess I’ll have two devices on. One on Sprint and one on Best Buy whichever does t crash gets my $$
    10-20-2017 11:07 AM
    need to know can I do it with my credit card company?
    What do you mean? You can’t preorder a phone through your credit card provider but you can use it to purchase s phone.
    bchain996 likes this.
    10-22-2017 06:13 PM