Preordering through Sprint or Bestbuy

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
So I am currently on Sprint and have an upgrade available which I was planning to use on the X but just went to do a practice order and realized Apple doesn’t have the leasing or monthly installment option through Sprint so I was wondering ha anyone ever preordered and iPhone through Sprint or Best Buy? How was it?
7c677f36b52bd9b936de00a22dfc7855.jpg

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I have never preordered from Sprint or Best Buy. Hopefully someone who has experience with preordering through Sprint or Best Buy will reply soon :)

Savoy

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
Correct. I was asking if anyone has ever preordered an iPhone through Sprint or Best Buy and if so how it went.

It can go like anything else. My worry is that the site will crash or cone to a halt mid way through the ordering process where you can't do anything. If that happens you'll be sol and you'll miss the window of opportunity that will probably exist for maybe 5 minutes. That's happened over the years on various sites like trying to order that fantastic Black Friday deal the minute it goes up for sale and having that happen.

Again I hate that I'm subject to that but I don't see any way around it. If the site screws up were out. Pure and simple. This is why people say your best bet is Apple. Odds are their site would be less likely to crash however they can't help me if I want to continue my sprint lease. Understand?

Savoy

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
In fact the more I think about it the more concerned I am. This is exactly what happened when I pre-ordered 3 8 pluses on pre-order day due my wife and kids. I had the orders almost done and the site went unresponsive. This was late morning probably around 11 am that day. Demand wasn't anything like the X will be so the more I think about this the more I realize I'm probably screwed. I had to call sprint that night when I got home and place orders. I wonder if maybe calling 5 minutes before orders open up isn't a better solution? What do you guys think?

bchain996

Mar 23, 2016
Visit site
In fact the more I think about it the more concerned I am. This is exactly what happened when I pre-ordered 3 8 pluses on pre-order day due my wife and kids. I had the orders almost done and the site went unresponsive. This was late morning probably around 11 am that day. Demand wasn't anything like the X will be so the more I think about this the more I realize I'm probably screwed. I had to call sprint that night when I got home and place orders. I wonder if maybe calling 5 minutes before orders open up isn't a better solution? What do you guys think?

Did you order through Best Buy or Sprint?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711