iPhone X & joining Upgrade program

J Gregory

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I have an iPhone 6 (no contract, owned outright, monthly prepaid w/Verizon), and I want to get the X and join the Upgrade Program going forward. However (especially with all the speculation about iPhone X supply/demand issues), I'd rather not spend precious time at order-time, doing the program eligibility and such - I really want to get my order in as soon after 12:01a as possible. Anything I can do in advance to make this happen efficiently, or will I just need to plug away that night with the application/order? Wanting Nov delivery, not Jan or Feb! Thanx!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
1. Be ready to order at the allotted time.
2. Order via the Apple Store app. It’s quick and easy

FrankSFO

Oct 22, 2017
Visit site
In the iMore site, it says you can sign up now as part of the "pre-loan" process. Tried to do that but not going through. Am I missing something?

Razius

Sep 14, 2017
Visit site
In the iMore site, it says you can sign up now as part of the "pre-loan" process. Tried to do that but not going through. Am I missing something?

You can only get pre-loan approval as an existing IUP customer. If you are signing up for the first time they will not let you sign up until pre-order day.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73