What are the best tempered glass screen protectors for iPhone X?

shasticat

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site
What are the best tempered glass screen protectors for iPhone X? I never had an iPhone and my girlfriend is planning to get an iPhone X for herself. What tempered glass screen protector should she get for her device? does she even needs one?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Re: Best iPhone X tempered glass screen protectors

Hello, welcome to iMore!
I would recommend the Zagg’s InvisibleShield Glass+

shasticat

Oct 12, 2017
Visit site

Thanks! I was able to find one on Amazon for iPhone 8 but not for iPhone X. They are not available yet?

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site

Welcome to iMore. I suspect in the coming weeks there will be plenty of glass screen protectors available for the X, but I use Zagg for my screen protection needs and will most likely stick with them...Good Luck with your decision. Enjoy the site.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site

I've used a variety of screens. So far techarmor has been my go to company to buy from. For the X model I purchased 2 from zero lemon to try.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site

It will be much easier to accept this now there is no need for a cutout for a home button that is non existent! That's my biggest gripe, that Omega shaped cutout! Now it can be contiguous, covering the entire surface with only the edges to worry about.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

I’d check if Apple stores offer Belkin glass. I’ve been using it for a nearly a year now and it’s holding up great. Plus, I’d bet they have a template to install with their machine so it would be a guaranteed perfect install. I would go this route because even though I’m good at installing them all it takes is the slight curved edge to ruin it.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I’m still undecided if I’m going to install a glass screen protector on my X or not.
Tough choice hahaha.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2