Couldn't help but notice the horizontal portion of the screen (or vertical in landscape mode) is smaller than my current iPhone 6s Plus. This means 16:9 content will actually look noticeably smaller, unless you expand and crop it.
    more: du an my dinh plaza 2
    I am confident Apple is going to release a larger version of it next year, with a form factor that is closer to the iPhone 6/6s/7/8 Plus, and the current iPhone X form factor will drop in price and becoming the small version. As someone who prefers a larger screen size over small form factor, I would be disappointed that I didn't wait.

Here are some screenshots of the iPhone Simulator and iPhone X simulated on top. When watching 16:9 video, it is clearly not an optimal experience either way.
    more: giá bán eco dream city
    Larger iPhone X Coming Next Year?-screen-shot-2017-09-13-10.54.56-am.png

Also noticed the landscape-mode home screen isn't working, like the smaller-size iPhones. At first I thought this was a bug in the Simulator, but it appears to be the case in one of the hands-on videos as well. Comment your thoughts below.
    more: eco dream nguyễn xiển
    Last edited by doomadam; 11-22-2017 at 01:24 AM.
    10-08-2017 10:58 PM
    I've been talking about this in other threads for a month or more. For a 16:9 aspect ratio video to show edge to edge on the X, it would be cropped. For it to show in full, it won't be edge to edge. It's my understanding, to switch you double tap the screen. It's the same principle as how some wallpapers fit ok on standard view, but get cropped on zoomed view. It is what it is.
    10-09-2017 12:26 AM
    There are rumours mentioning a bigger iPhone X, I wouldn’t be surprised if Apple released one next year to replaced the current Plus.
    10-09-2017 02:30 AM
    Couldn't help but notice the horizontal portion of the screen (or vertical in landscape mode) is smaller than my current iPhone 6s Plus. This means 16:9 content will actually look noticeably smaller, unless you expand and crop it.

I am confident Apple is going to release a larger version of it next year, with a form factor that is closer to the iPhone 6/6s/7/8 Plus, and the current iPhone X form factor will drop in price and becoming the small version. As someone who prefers a larger screen size over small form factor, I would be disappointed that I didn't wait.

Here are some screenshots of the iPhone Simulator and iPhone X simulated on top. When watching 16:9 video, it is clearly not an optimal experience either way.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2017-09-13 at 10.54.56 AM.png 
Views:	13 
Size:	254.1 KB 
ID:	119893

Also noticed the landscape-mode home screen isn't working, like the smaller-size iPhones. At first I thought this was a bug in the Simulator, but it appears to be the case in one of the hands-on videos as well. Comment your thoughts below.
    I am sure they will do this and completely replace their current regular and plus versions. With that being said, I hope when apple does that, that they keep everything spec wise the same outside of screen and battery size. With the prices no more excuses to not have top of the line specs.
    10-10-2017 03:58 PM
    I never get the plus iPhones anyway. There’s more of a chance they will than they won’t. They are going to put the Face ID in the iPads removing the home button. The lineup is changing but in Apple fashion it happens slowly and with one device leading the way.
    10-10-2017 04:10 PM