Hello to all, I tried researching and did not find anything helpful in regards to the topic. I, like everyone here, am quite excited for the iPhone X arrival. However, does anyone know when display units will be available to check out in person? I would hope display units would be available to see at least a little bit in advance of the release date at certain retail locations. Seeing it on video just isn't the same as seeing it in person.

PS: Not dummy units, but fully functioning units!
    09-25-2017 10:10 AM
    Unfortunately only Apple can answer this question. I would also like to the iPhone X in person before ordering.
    09-25-2017 12:35 PM
    Hello to all, I tried researching and did not find anything helpful in regards to the topic. I, like everyone here, am quite excited for the iPhone X arrival. However, does anyone know when display units will be available to check out in person? I would hope display units would be available to see at least a little bit in advance of the release date at certain retail locations. Seeing it on video just isn't the same as seeing it in person.

PS: Not dummy units, but fully functioning units!
    Probably November 3rd unfortunately
    09-25-2017 12:50 PM
    Probably November 3rd unfortunately
    This, unfortunately. For some reason, Apple doesn't like to put their new phones on display until they are released, even though they've already been announced.
    09-25-2017 03:09 PM
    I've never seen new iPhones on display prior to the expected first arrival data, so yes, November 3 is almost certainly the first time you can see it in person. And unfortunately, if you wait until you see it to order it, I'm guessing you won't get it this year.
    09-26-2017 02:51 PM