I am in the Apple upgrade program and ordered an 8+ last Friday to replace my 7+ but changed my mind and decided that I will order the iPhone X instead. I called up Apple customer service and successfully cancelled my pre-order for the 8+ today. Now when I go through the pre-approval process for the iPhone X that status shows as "Your iPhone upgrade is pending". Does any one know from personal experience how long it should take for the information to be updated to show that it is not pending?
    09-17-2017 01:02 PM
    I just climbed into the same boat as you. You climbed in several days earlier though. What's your status show nowadays? Is there hope for the future or is my account messed up now?

I am in the Apple upgrade program and ordered an 8+ last Friday to replace my 7+ but changed my mind and decided that I will order the iPhone X instead. I called up Apple customer service and successfully cancelled my pre-order for the 8+ today. Now when I go through the pre-approval process for the iPhone X that status shows as "Your iPhone upgrade is pending". Does any one know from personal experience how long it should take for the information to be updated to show that it is not pending?
    09-21-2017 07:05 AM
    I just climbed into the same boat as you. You climbed in several days earlier though. What's your status show nowadays? Is there hope for the future or is my account messed up now?
    Sorry for the late reply. Everything is cleared up. I will be eligible to pick up the X. My lan for the 8+ was cancelled.
    10-01-2017 12:17 AM
    give it a few days, and everything will be okay
    10-01-2017 08:44 PM