The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

sboj_evets

Jul 12, 2017
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

I'm the type of person that usually ends up with a collection of cases for each of my devices- my go to iPhone right now is the iPhone 7 Plus. I was tempted to pre-order the iPhone 8 Plus, but I figured I would just wait for the iPhone X to open for pre-orders and try to get one of those. I already pre-ordered a carbon fiber iphone x case from Carbon Fiber & Co. I had their slim style case for my iPhone 7 Plus and loved it, but I would only use it sparingly because it was more form>function, and was more aesthetically appealing than protective. But I'm excited for the new design from them that is much more protective so I'll be using more (hopefully). Its supposed to ship in the next week or so, so I will have it far before I get my iPhone X, which may not be bad thing.

iphonex4.jpg

jmerrey

Jun 6, 2015
Visit site

If I could go case-free, I would. The only thing I want from a case is to keep the back from getting scuffed up when I set it down on less than agreeable surfaces. The Peel case seems to offer the bare minimum of bulk, while still protecting the back from scratches.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site

dd07010dbc5432444eb4c5e35cdf746f.png

I plan on sticking to my list I created today hopefully

bakron1

Ambassador
Mar 27, 2015
Visit site

I will order the Apple OEM leather case for the X as I always have with the 6 and 7 models and will be a happy camper.

nr2d

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site

I ordered a Spigen Thin Fit case today in black. I've used these cases since my iPhone 5. They are great.

dasupaman23

Jun 16, 2008
Visit site

Pre ordered the thin fit from Spigen. Didn’t hurt that they are doing an iPhone X giveaway too. They have been my go to cases for a while.

Premium1

Trusted Member
Aug 17, 2011
Visit site

Looking at what’s available from Apple, I might try the Dark Olive silicon case this year.

For those who have used the silicone cases in the past how do they feel? I have always went with the leather but are pretty slick in hand and I worry about dropping. Do the silicone have more grip? And do they slide easily in/out of pockets?

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

For those who have used the silicone cases in the past how do they feel? I have always went with the leather but are pretty slick in hand and I worry about dropping. Do the silicone have more grip? And do they slide easily in/out of pockets?

Like you I have always gone with leather.

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

Pretty sure my X will go in an Apple leather dark aubergine and maybe a smart battery case for travel.

I’m totally getting that colour. I ordered a couple of clear Ringke thin cases and a Ringke holographic one...even though I’m a caseless person 99% of the time. . I can’t wait to have the white/silver again. I’m over black, jet black is my first and last black iPhone.

51c948cb307970efcdb3c5dd248fec3e.jpg

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I like the silicone a lot. Lots of grip without being a lint magnet.

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site

Pre-ordered the rhinoshield mod case. I think instead of the Apple leather I’m going to order either a nodus or vaja leather case

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen