What current phone is the iPhone X going to replace?

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I have unlimited data also but have a 128gb iphone.

Undecided on the X but whether to go for the 64 or 256 if I did, still yet to use even half of my 64GB storage, roughly 25gb until that point .
So 64GB might be fine but it might be better to go overkill and get 256 just incase.

Pricey either way but obviously 256 is more

If you can afford it, go for the 256GB.
It’s always nice not having to worry about storage space.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
128GB matte black 7 Plus. Probably going with 64GB Silver unless pre-order availability pushes me to a 256. My wife will be replacing a 128GB jet black 7. Probably with 64GB space gray. Those two alone result in a $15 increase in monthly cost on the Upgrade Program. If we go with 256 it's a $35 bump

Savoy

Oct 20, 2016
Visit site
iPhone 7 plus for me. I just hope the more narrow screen doesn't **** me off. I like the screen size on the plus as it is. I also like the landscape mode which we lose on the X. That annoys need right from the get go.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm not too worried about the landscape mode thing for the various apps like Mail, Settings, Messages. I've never really made good use of it on my Plus models and I think it actually doesn't work all that well on that screen size vs. my iPad now that I have one. I'm probably more annoyed that my Plus won't do stuff like landscape Facebook.

erwaso

Oct 11, 2012
Visit site
It might replace my 7+
Still contemplating going back to Android if they really are getting better battery life now (according to YouTube vids of iphone 8 versus note 8 battery life tests)

bbhybridchris

Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
It will be replacing my Pixel XL as long as I can get one for the first day of deliveries. Otherwise not sure which route I will go at this point. Not really interested in the iPhone 8 but am wanting to switch to iOS.

Posted via the iMore App for Android