Hey everyone, (it's early I know) but I'm EXCITED haha. As I'm sure many of you all know, Apple just launched their new iPhone X with it's gorgeous bezeless display. It would be awesome to see some photos of the unboxing process and a picture of the colour you received. (in November)

You can share any details you like about the purchase if you want. Lets see some photos! (Coming Soon)

~ Show Us Your New iPhone X ~-iphone_x.png
    09-14-2017 07:50 PM
    Yes, about 8-weeks early..
    09-14-2017 08:27 PM
    It may still be delayed. Who knows. It's happened before.
    bmorefan82 likes this.
    09-14-2017 11:33 PM
    Ok, than instead of 8-weeks.. it's 9-weeks, 10-weeks, 11-weeks early.. still too early.
    dejanh likes this.
    09-15-2017 01:48 PM
    I think there will definitely be iPhone Xs delivered in November, just not nearly enough to satisfy all orders.
    dejanh and scorpiodsu like this.
    09-15-2017 05:11 PM
    I think there will definitely be iPhone Xs delivered in November, just not nearly enough to satisfy all orders.
    Who knows, with a price tag of $1,000, more people might be picking up the iPhone 7s ahem, I mean iPhone 8. So Apple might be able to keep up with demand. Im sure they have anticipated it being more popular. I have a good feeling they will meet their delivery dates. They don't want a repeat of the AirPods.
    09-17-2017 04:16 PM
    Who knows, with a price tag of $1,000, more people might be picking up the iPhone 7s ahem, I mean iPhone 8. So Apple might be able to keep up with demand. Im sure they have anticipated it being more popular. I have a good feeling they will meet their delivery dates. They don't want a repeat of the AirPods.
    I'm not so sure the X will be the most popular in sales. I'm seeing about a 60/40 in the forums between the X and the 8 Plus. And that's among the geeks and fanboys. Out in the general public, it probably sways the other way.
    09-17-2017 05:27 PM
    I'm not so sure the X will be the most popular in sales. I'm seeing about a 60/40 in the forums between the X and the 8 Plus. And that's among the geeks and fanboys. Out in the general public, it probably sways the other way.
    CNET posted this article today: https://www.cnet.com/news/iphone-x-f...-people-think/
    dejanh and Spencerdl like this.
    09-17-2017 06:08 PM
    I would actually have to agree. From time to time i do forget that we are the "Fanboy" market that normally spends a little more on new tech because we love it so much. The general public probably isn't interested that much and would be happy with the standard iPhone 8 at $699 or even getting a iPhone 6s for a very affordable $449 especially on a monthly contact.

Interesting article.
    09-17-2017 06:35 PM
    That’s an interesting article. But.... if I can still get one on launch day then there’s more normals waiting for the X than techies
    09-17-2017 10:59 PM
    That was a good article. But as someone stated you have the Techies and the Apple fan boys (me) that are going to buy the IP X but you also have the non-techie thymes hat what the top of the line product even the iPhone they have now works just fine. I'll most likely be up at 3:01 Oct 27th ordering my iPhone X.

I'm a little apprehensive about the new "Face ID" since I had problems with "Touch ID" when the iP 5S came out but in short order Apple worked out the kinks. I'm just a little tired being a beta tester but I guess someone has to do it.
    09-18-2017 07:10 AM
    When her phone stopped working 6 months ago, my wife bought a 6s because "it was cheaper than the 7." She's definitely not interested in an X. Oh, and the only reason she knows there is an X is that I told her.
    09-18-2017 01:26 PM
    I would actually have to agree. From time to time i do forget that we are the "Fanboy" market that normally spends a little more on new tech because we love it so much. The general public probably isn't interested that much and would be happy with the standard iPhone 8 at $699 or even getting a iPhone 6s for a very affordable $449 especially on a monthly contact.

Interesting article.
    I was at a wedding this weekend and the topic of the iPhone X came up. Everyone at the table was like, no way I'd ever spend that much money on a phone. One friend just upgraded to a 6S because it was free. Another was looking at the 7 now that it's free.

In conversation with friends and family I can't find a single person who is willing to spend that much money on a phone. So I agree with your statement - we are the fanboy market. It makes sense that a large majority of us would buy the phone. But in reality, it's a very niche market amongst the general population. I can see myself being the only one of my family, friends and coworkers to get this thing. I think it'll sell well, but it certainly won't sell at the levels of the iPhone 7 in its first year (price and supply being the two major factors).
    Matty likes this.
    09-18-2017 07:05 PM
    I was at a wedding this weekend and the topic of the iPhone X came up. Everyone at the table was like, no way I'd ever spend that much money on a phone. One friend just upgraded to a 6S because it was free. Another was looking at the 7 now that it's free.

In conversation with friends and family I can't find a single person who is willing to spend that much money on a phone. So I agree with your statement - we are the fanboy market. It makes sense that a large majority of us would buy the phone. But in reality, it's a very niche market amongst the general population. I can see myself being the only one of my family, friends and coworkers to get this thing. I think it'll sell well, but it certainly won't sell at the levels of the iPhone 7 in its first year (price and supply being the two major factors).
    Agreed, although I actually know multiple people (in addition to myself) that will end up with an iPhone X. I’m thinking my experience won’t be the norm though. There’s a reason Apple is still making the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus.
    09-18-2017 07:31 PM
    "I don't like iPhones," a Samsung-owning server told me.

"Why not?"

"I can't personalize them."

"So do you personalize yours?"

"No, but I could."
    Oh brother...
    09-18-2017 08:03 PM
    I have to admit I’m kind of looking forward to people on these forums and other places losing their sh*t because of how long they have been waiting. It’s a guilty pleasure of mine lol
    09-20-2017 06:03 PM
    I have to admit I’m kind of looking forward to people on these forums and other places losing their sh*t because of how long they have been waiting. It’s a guilty pleasure of mine lol
    As long as I get mine you can do what you want
    09-20-2017 06:11 PM
    I'm going to order a couple with a shot in the dark in hopes that I get them soon for resale. I'll sell you one!
    dejanh likes this.
    09-20-2017 06:34 PM
    I'm going to order a couple with a shot in the dark in hopes that I get them soon for resale. I'll sell you one!
    as long as it's for 2x what you paid
    09-20-2017 08:11 PM
    I'm going to quote myself here...delays, delays.

https://www.macrumors.com/2017/09/20...urther-delays/

I'm going to try to do the same. However, I have a feeling that there will be one per person limit.
    09-20-2017 10:33 PM
    LOL!
    I would love to get one ASAP, but with everyone waiting for the X, I wouldn’t mind getting one in Early 2018.
    09-21-2017 04:43 AM
    Report: iPhone X Production Hasn't Started Yet

"The iPhone X is meant to launch on November 3, but production delays suggest it's going to be very hard to lay your hands on one this year."
    09-21-2017 11:24 AM
    I'm going to try to do the same. However, I have a feeling that there will be one per person limit.
    Pretty easy to get around though.
    09-21-2017 03:08 PM
    Pretty easy to get around though.
    To an extent, yes, though timing could be an issue. Hopefully they allow at least two per person. I don't suspect that inventory will be available for more than 10 minutes or so.
    09-21-2017 03:10 PM
    mine is here
    Your what is here? Can't be the X, so not sure what is here..?
    09-21-2017 10:43 PM
213 123 ...