~ Show Us Your New iPhone X ~

EagleFox007

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
That looks good, and it's a darker red than before I think? Been wanting red but thought silicone. May have to go red leather on that one.

Don’t get the red silicone. It’s too light if you want darker read color. I know because I have one. Maybe I’ll buy the leather next time.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I'd be so worried that one of those crystals would come loose and scratch my camera lens in my pocket, but that case definitely looks nice!!!

Doubtful. They use this super weird, but awesome crystal fabric rather than loose crystals applied to each phone just for the reason you mentioned. Otterbox uses loose Swarovski crystals on theirs and I never lost a single one.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd be so worried that one of those crystals would come loose and scratch my camera lens in my pocket, but that case definitely looks nice!!!

I’m not even worried! I’ve never had any issues with Swarovski crystals coming loose. Their products are pretty good quality. And thanks..I’m really liking it.

Doubtful. They use this super weird, but awesome crystal fabric rather than loose crystals applied to each phone just for the reason you mentioned. Otterbox uses loose Swarovski crystals on theirs and I never lost a single one.

Nice!! Never knew that

Honey Beagle

Aug 27, 2014
Visit site

Those photographs do not show anything.
1a8d203a4ee56bd6b8fec3439abd263b.png

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members