Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
My 2-day old space gray 256GB.

gPlG3oe.jpg

mYMTrhL.jpg

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I like the saddle brown, need that and the red silicone and I'm done ;)

I was inspired here by the saddle brown, hence bought it in a heartbeat. The product red is nice too and I have it on my Apple Watch sport band. I find the saddle brown matches the space gray very well.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I was inspired here by the saddle brown, hence bought it in a heartbeat. The product red is nice too and I have it on my Apple Watch sport band. I find the saddle brown matches the space gray very well.
Thanks! I have the silver but the face is the same so should look identical, except for the chrome popping out of the bottom :)

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
Thanks! I have the silver but the face is the same so should look identical, except for the chrome popping out of the bottom :)

That's right, more like a silver ring around the camera module when placed in the case. Also the stainless steel sides are of different shades too. :biggrin:

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Yes but I returned it. It fit loose. So I exchanged it. New one fit loose. So I got the midnight blue instead. This one fits snug.
That's too bad! Although I can't see a huge difference between the two. I thought that was the Cosmic still. Ha!

Snoweagle

Dec 23, 2015
Visit site
I was thinking of picking another leather case from Apple. And I was deciding between midnight blue and saddle brown.

The midnight blue is nice too and I've the silicone one on my iPad mini 4. Lately I've been moving away from other makes of cases and going for the Apple ones.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal