The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

That’s a reason I disliked the CandyShell. They also showed a ton of fingerprints but in the end the case was too solid to pass up over those. I feel like the Presido fixes every issue I had with the CandyShell so I’m extremely happy.

I find the Presidio feels awful compared to OG Candyshell. I hate the Presidio. I’ve bought two of them and refused to use them. The shape and feel in hand is terrible to me.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

I find the Presidio feels awful compared to OG Candyshell. I hate the Presidio. I’ve bought two of them and refused to use them. The shape and feel in hand is terrible to me.

Fair enough, I do admit that when I first got it I loved the matte finish due to the fingerprint resistance but I did find the overall feel to be less ideal. But as time went on I began to prefer it over the glossy CandyShell and my OCD for fingerprints went down significantly. It’s almost hilarious because I am not really that OCD but I want my phones to be clean when they’re brand new and that goes for the cases too. A month later I stop worrying about fingerprints but scratches will always drive me nuts on the device itself.

songbird

Dec 8, 2011
Visit site

That white looks pretty slick! I was thinking of getting that when I first got my iPhone X. I want to pick up the new Cosmos Blue silicone case. I had wished for the silicone version since I didn't want leather and now my wish came true, BUT I had told myself no more cases after getting one from Apple (Rose Red) and two from eBay (knockoff silicone cases). Maybe I'll get myself the Apple Cosmos Blue as a gift to myself

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site

That white looks pretty slick! I was thinking of getting that when I first got my iPhone X. I want to pick up the new Cosmos Blue silicone case. I had wished for the silicone version since I didn't want leather and now my wish came true, BUT I had told myself no more cases after getting one from Apple (Rose Red) and two from eBay (knockoff silicone cases). Maybe I'll get myself the Apple Cosmos Blue as a gift to myself

I just ordered the Cosmos Blue silicone case. I already have the Blue Cobalt version, but couldn't resist. I also picked up the White version of the case, which I had - and loved - for my 7+.

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site

How does the silicone case hold up? Been thinking about getting the olive one. Y’all are making silicone cases look really nice.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site

How does the silicone case hold up? Been thinking about getting the olive one. Y’all are making silicone cases look really nice.

I think that one looks nice as well, and would get it but I use a saddle brown leather from time to time that takes care of my neutral earth tone needs.

I've also never had a problem with them lasting either, but if you drop them on pavement or other rough surfaces the silicone may chip or wear off.

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site

I think that one looks nice as well, and would get it but I use a saddle brown leather from time to time that takes care of my neutral earth tone needs.

I've also never had a problem with them lasting either, but if you drop them on pavement or other rough surfaces the silicone may chip or wear off.

Well looks like I’ll be picking both that and the saddle brown for myself today. I love me some earth tones. I don’t remember seeing it, but I recall someone saying the dark olive is more dark gray unless you look for the olive?

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

And the Symmetry will protect the phone a lot better than the Monarch in case of a drop.

Just ordered a Black symmetry 20% off. Feel I need bit more protection than the Caudabe Sheath, feels good on but only has 1mm lip with a glass protector and sides a bit loose if pushed, also for the camera lense, don’t think the drop protection would be very good either.

donnation

Trusted Member
Mar 19, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Still prefer naked. If I had the guts I’d give the X and 8 Plus the glowing Apple logo like on my 7 Plus but I’ve been too scared to attempt getting the glass back off and shattering it.

8bd6955c3bb49b9c5dd85849af10b035.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods