The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

James Falconer

Nov 1, 2012
Visit site
Have you found a case or accessory you absolutely LOVE? Share them (paste your links too!) with the community so that we can all shop and find accessories we love for iPhone X!

Thanks in advance!

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
iPhone X Cases

Where are all of my case junkies?! I know you're out there lurking!

I am already eyeing up a couple cases for when I get the X. I'm thinking an Apple Silicone in Dark Olive and then maybe something a little more durable (like an Otterbox Symmetry). I'm really going to try to limit myself this year - we'll see how that goes!

Share your favorite iPhone X cases here!

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

I knew this thread would pop up soon lol. I'm no case junkie, but I enjoy seeing all the different cases everyone posts.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site

I'm not upgrading, but if I were buying a $999 iPhone, I'd have mine in a very protective case, such as an Otterbox. Did the same for my $849 6s Plus, and glad I did. My Otterbox Commuter has performed well.

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site

I’m not interested in the  cases, for now I’ll just use my speck grip cases until I see what’s out there!

apcman

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site

Do you think Apple will make a smart battery case for the iPhone X? I saw they announced a few cases already and I wondering if they would release a battery case.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Do you think Apple will make a smart battery case for the iPhone X? I saw they announced a few cases already and I wondering if they would release a battery case.

I hate that battery cases are so expensive. I always get one because at some point or another, I need the extended battery life. I haven't tried an Apple Smart Battery case yet but I'd like to!

Right now I'm trying to limit my case purchases because I have about 15 for my 7 Plus. Every time I get a new phone I look at the old cases and think about what a waste this was haha!

tcuprof

Trusted Member
Aug 21, 2015
Visit site

Pretty sure my X will go in an Apple leather dark aubergine and maybe a smart battery case for travel.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

Pretty sure my X will go in an Apple leather dark aubergine and maybe a smart battery case for travel.

Had to look that case up... that and the olive probably look cool.
I'll get the white (boring, I know). Disappointed that the faceplate isn't white on the silver one as it has been. Won't matter to me what color I get since it'll have a case on it anyway.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I was wondering about that too, I do hope they do make one for the X.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Well I’ll definitely end up with Rhinoshield, but I haven’t really looked into anything to start with yet. I might go with an Apple leather case.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

I’ve been using my silicone case for my 7 Plus this week. Forgot how much I liked it - I definitely think I’m getting one of these for the X.