The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site
Got a used Forest Green leather case for my X. Its a really hard color to photograph (especially with my SE), but I like it a lot. Obviously it is made for the XS so there is a little gap around bottom of the camera, but nothing I can't live with. I'm going to keep my Speck grip case on for now, but when I need to dress it up I will probably go with this case (also have a blue and black leather case made for the X, but I like this color more.)

Attachments

• 20190130_183212384_iOS.jpg
    20190130_183212384_iOS.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 2

Seneca09

Mar 10, 2018
Visit site
I purchased the catalyst impact protection case, blue ridge sunset color

8bc00ea43b68a7611af1832308224df7.jpg

fc61267a607d080c16028b31f2acae63.jpg

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
🥰🤩new HK & Korilakkuma rhinestone & HK shaker charm case 🤩🥳
IMG_2043.JPG
I now use my pink sand battery case and this one everyday switching off between the two. Bling case in the morning and battery case in the evening

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Well after a year+ of using my Catalyst Impact the clear back is definitely showing signs of use (took a long time though). Also it's just time for a new look for a bit while I wait for September :) So just ordered a Rhinoshield SolidSuit with the dark walnut finish. I was going to get the crashguard NX but I wanted to get it off Amazon to use rewards points and they didn't have the gray frame/orange button combo that's on Rhinoshield's site directly. I also had really wanted a solidsuit for my 7+ after reading about the 6s+ version but either it never materialized or took too long (don't remember which). Thanks to same day Prime it'll be here tonight as well.

lemony0

Jan 24, 2017
Visit site
I'm currently using Zero from SecondSkin which is like a thick protective transparent wrap. Really like it. The sparkly and flowery numbers in here aren't really for me :laughing:

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
Well after a year+ of using my Catalyst Impact the clear back is definitely showing signs of use (took a long time though). Also it's just time for a new look for a bit while I wait for September :) So just ordered a Rhinoshield SolidSuit with the dark walnut finish. I was going to get the crashguard NX but I wanted to get it off Amazon to use rewards points and they didn't have the gray frame/orange button combo that's on Rhinoshield's site directly. I also had really wanted a solidsuit for my 7+ after reading about the 6s+ version but either it never materialized or took too long (don't remember which). Thanks to same day Prime it'll be here tonight as well.

Well, 3 months later, Rhinoshield really needs to work on their buttons. Their replaceable buttons are a cool idea, but the design has some issues. It's a clear rubbery piece with a trim piece attached to the front with the coloring on it. Today one of the volume buttons the trim piece came off. It's a super thin sliver of plastic and I assume it must have had some sort of glue on it that gave way. The piece has a little nub that looks like it fits into a slot in the rubbery piece and it does, but it won't stay together. Debating whether to see if I can get a replacement out of them or just ignore it and move on since I'm planning to upgrade to something new in September.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73