The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

nakialjohnson83

Jan 16, 2018
Visit site
b8e6938f24d85f714445062832af717e.jpg

The best accessories I got for my iPhone X

csonni

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
I know about the small gap, but it’s pretty hard to see. I might be ok with it for the regular leather case if I had no other choice.

I’ve ordered a couple of cases for my iPhone XS which is on the way. The cases were listed for the X/XS but I’m a bit worried that the area surrounding the camera lens might be too tight. Wait and see I guess.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
I just purchased another Apple Folio, this time in Forest Green. This is my third Folio & I love them a lot but I don’t know how I feel about the new design of the card slot. I feel I will end up with marks on my device. Whereas, the previous design didn’t cause them. Only time will tell* The color is beautiful though

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180921/5155ed59588fd5efb087dd2d6fa4d936.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180921/cfa7ca5035343ce66a493a720936fa31.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180921/e503b52339979b728cb11d61319a5aeb.jpg

UPDATE: I’ll be returning this. The sleep/wake functionality does not work with the X

I’m actually digging the green. Reminds me of the good old days.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I'm really hoping that changes. They're still selling Apple cases for iPhone 6 but people who bought thousand a dollar iPhone X literally less than a year ago are hung out to dry? Ridiculous if you ask me.

I totally agree!!! It makes no sense at all.

I know....like nothing for the X at all. I was ready to finally get a leather folio and now I can’t because of that....?
Well, good thing Best Buy and Amazon still have them.

^THIS!!! I’ll have to search one of these places to see what colors they have. I already have black and berry.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
after seeing your post, I went on Amazon and ordered the grape color !! This case is awesome looking. Mine will be here tomorrow....I can’t wait !

I loved this case too and bought one a few months ago and returned it because it was so slippery, just trying to put the case on, I almost dropped it three times..

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I loved this case too and bought one a few months ago and returned it because it was so slippery, just trying to put the case on, I almost dropped it three times..

🤦🏻*♀️I read quite a few reviews stating this of how slippery the case is.

🤷🏻*♀️oh well....if that’s the case (no pun intended lol) and I don’t like how the it feels (slippery etc) I will just return it.

Hopefully I won’t mind it tho because I love the color and the design of it overall.

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I know....like nothing for the X at all. I was ready to finally get a leather folio and now I can’t because of that....?
Well, good thing Best Buy and Amazon still have them.

Just FYI, I ordered an X leather case from Best Buy on Saturday, and the order went through fine. Then I received a message this morning that the delivery is delayed and, "Warning... We're sorry, we're working on getting it to you soon. If we can't ship it by Wed, October 24, we'll let you know and cancel the order." :rolleyes: It was definitely not listed as backordered. Pretty poor in my opinion to not let me know when I ordered that it was not in stock. (There is a local BestBuy but it such a PITA to get there and park that I may or may not actually get there to buy one locally. Maybe I'll try Target to see what they have...)

So, I ordered the same case from Amazon (they definitively said it was in stock) and will return whichever one gets to me last.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Just FYI, I ordered an X leather case from Best Buy on Saturday, and the order went through fine. Then I received a message this morning that the delivery is delayed and, "Warning... We're sorry, we're working on getting it to you soon. If we can't ship it by Wed, October 24, we'll let you know and cancel the order." :rolleyes: It was definitely not listed as backordered. Pretty poor in my opinion to not let me know when I ordered that it was not in stock. (There is a local BestBuy but it such a PITA to get there and park that I may or may not actually get there to buy one locally. Maybe I'll try Target to see what they have...)

So, I ordered the same case from Amazon (they definitively said it was in stock) and will return whichever one gets to me last.

Thx for the info. I actually had some errands to run today and one of the BB’s I shop at are off the highway so I stopped in. They had 1 black folio for the X on sale for $89.99....but I didn’t want black so I passed on it.

Honestly, I’m really p!ssed off about Apple “discontinuing” cases for the X since the Xs was dropped....really poor judgement on their part because I’m reading that not all Xs cases will be totally compatible with the X, one of the reasons being the camera🤷🏻*♀️

I just got my X and had I known it was going to go that way, I would’ve waited a couple more weeks and got an Xs instead. I know I sound like I’m b!tching and whining but honestly was it really necessary for Apple to discontinue cases for the X....?

So instead I found a wallet folio on clearance on Micheal Kors. com. I’m all about the color....and THE PRICE

c1661fe53f602cd3c567462d0fc0852e.jpg

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR