The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Paulisher34

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
So to preface I have purchased and returned a ridiculous amount of cases more than I care to admit but as of now I have about 10-15 cases that are in my pipeline. Ironically I absolutely hate phone cases because of bulkiness and some of the slimmer ones sometimes just look and/or feel cheap. BUT I also hate a broken, chipped or scratched phone.

So I think my overall requirements for cases are
sleek, not slippery, little to no added weight or bulkiness and something that kind of shows off beauty of the phone. I’m not a fan of the cases that have circle cut out for the Apple logo. I hold my phone generally in my right hand to read or text and to keep my phone stable I put my pinky where the charger port is (funny enough I heard 1 person call that a phone *****) but after some time the cut out parts of the case will kind of dig into my skin. So I have a stupid amount of rules I want in a case, I also want to love Folio cases because of the practicality of it and I have 3 currently (Apple, Zover, and 12 South Surface pad but I can’t have them on longer than 20 minutes.

My go to cases were the Black leather Apple, Spigen Neo Hybrid and I’m sure a couple others that I’m forgetting about.

Sunday was the beginning of the end for my addiction to search for the best case. I found the best one (so far ) its not one i would recommend to anyone with an active job or lifestyle but for an office job and just an everyday case to protect it from scratches its sleek no extra bulkiness and just clean as all get out. It honestly feel and looks like no case is on it. Its $20 nothing crazy special but its amazing for everything I feel ive been looking for.

Here is the link for the case- again its $20 dont expect the highest quality. It definitely feels solid but i wouldnt drop it from 10 feet, its mostly best to protect from scratches and maybe smaller drops.

iPhone X Bumper Case,MOBYFL Slim...
[/URL]https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07DC385H5?ref=yo_pop_ma_swf[/URL]

These are my favorite iphone accessories that are always with me. I’m sure there are better ones but for the prices and the convenience and looks they are my clutch accessories.

Apple iPhone X Wallet Sleeve - [Slim Fit Design] MUJJO Leather Wallet Sleeve, Luxury Premium Soft Leather iPhone Sleeve Case, Integrated Pocket, Fits https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075NCK64...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3086742

iWALK Qi Wireless Charger Dual USB Power Bank 8000mAh Slim Portable Charging Pad External Battery Pack For iPhone X/8/8 Plus,Samsung Galaxy S9/S8/S7/S https://www.amazon.com/dp/B078NK7ZW...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3086742

Long post sorry

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Update...still rocking Han Solo Casetify Impact.

I’m currently rocking Chewbacca otterbox case
c9675939526a72977cc1291b6cd53ffd.jpg

csonni

Sep 14, 2018
Visit site
I’ve ordered the Supcase Unicorn Beetle Pro case [Redacted] and the Cofuture 5000 maH battery case for travelling [Redacted]

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
That’s f*cking awesome I love chewie !!

Otterbox has two collections of Star Wars branded Symmetry cases: the Galactic Collection, which includes a sweet painting of Rey ‘On Ahch-To’ holding up an ignited lightsaber with the Falcon behind her, R2-D2 at her side, and some Porgs at her feet, and the other collection is Solo: A Star Wars Story, which includes the Chewbacca one.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Otterbox has two collections of Star Wars branded Symmetry cases: the Galactic Collection, which includes a sweet painting of Rey ‘On Ahch-To’ holding up an ignited lightsaber with the Falcon behind her, R2-D2 at her side, and some Porgs at her feet, and the other collection is Solo: A Star Wars Story, which includes the Chewbacca one.

I’ve seen a few of them at BestBuy but never the chewie one !!

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
I’ve seen a few of them at BestBuy but never the chewie one !!

Yeah, that’s where I saw them first, too. I thought that was all that there was, but I eventually went to Otterbox’s website and saw that there were more to be had than what were only in stock at Best Buy. I’m hoping that they’ll make these cases available for the new iPhones as well.🤞🤞

Darthstorm528

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, that’s where I saw them first, too. I thought that was all that there was, but I eventually went to Otterbox’s website and saw that there were more to be had than what were only in stock at Best Buy. I’m hoping that they’ll make these cases available for the new iPhones as well.🤞🤞

Hopefully they’ll eventually will, they started as a iPhone 8/8 plus exclusive and then made iPhone X cases. I’m pretty sure it would work with the XS since it’s the same build

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased another Apple Folio, this time in Forest Green. This is my third Folio & I love them a lot but I don’t know how I feel about the new design of the card slot. I feel I will end up with marks on my device. Whereas, the previous design didn’t cause them. Only time will tell🤷🏾*♀️ The color is beautiful though

5155ed59588fd5efb087dd2d6fa4d936.jpg
cfa7ca5035343ce66a493a720936fa31.jpg
e503b52339979b728cb11d61319a5aeb.jpg

UPDATE: I’ll be returning this. The sleep/wake functionality does not work with the X

Last edited:

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
UPDATE: I’ll be returning this. The sleep/wake functionality does not work with the X

Yep, I just read that the XS has the magnetic sensor (called a "Hall effect sensor") in a different location than the X. To be fair to Apple, they are not marketing the new XS cases as compatible with the X, even the regular ones.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Yep, I just read that the XS has the magnetic sensor (called a "Hall effect sensor") in a different location than the X. To be fair to Apple, they are not marketing the new XS cases as compatible with the X, even the regular ones.

Well that sucks. I wanted to get one of the new colors they put out for the Xs but I guess not🤷🏻*♀️ (I have the x) Also, when I went on the Apple store they no longer list the folio leather cases for the X anymore...🤦🏻*♀️

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site

I don’t think they told their staff!!! I specifically asked because I wanted a new case. The employee told me this case works the same way as the old one. Unfortunately, they don’t have the ones for the X any longer, so I guess us X owners are SOL when it comes to wanting a new Apple Folio case.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site
Or the leather, or the silicone. There are no Apple brand cases for the X anymore. (Thinking of buying a leather one quickly in case something happens to mine.)

I'm really hoping that changes. They're still selling Apple cases for iPhone 6 but people who bought thousand a dollar iPhone X literally less than a year ago are hung out to dry? Ridiculous if you ask me.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Or the leather, or the silicone. There are no Apple brand cases for the X anymore. (Thinking of buying a leather one quickly in case something happens to mine.)
I know....like nothing for the X at all. I was ready to finally get a leather folio and now I can’t because of that....?
Well, good thing Best Buy and Amazon still have them.
I'm really hoping that changes. They're still selling Apple cases for iPhone 6 but people who bought thousand a dollar iPhone X literally less than a year ago are hung out to dry? Ridiculous if you ask me.
I agree....absolutely ridiculous!!! I just got my 128gb X in August because I followed the leaks about the Xs and I didn’t want to pay much more just for a step up in the chip or a few other minor things, like color.

I hope Apple changes that as well and brings back the leather folio at least because from what I understand all other cases are compatible with each other for the X & Xs.

phreddyl

Feb 12, 2011
Visit site
I know....like nothing for the X at all. I was ready to finally get a leather folio and now I can’t because of that....?
Well, good thing Best Buy and Amazon still have them.

I agree....absolutely ridiculous!!! I just got my 128gb X in August because I followed the leaks about the Xs and I didn’t want to pay much more just for a step up in the chip or a few other minor things, like color.

I hope Apple changes that as well and brings back the leather folio at least because from what I understand all other cases are compatible with each other for the X & Xs.

Conflicting reports actually. From what I read the camera is slightly bigger on the Xs so there is a very small gap. Someone at 9 to 5 posted this.

470f578869ed84d9061fb4a028293456.jpg

I get it’s a small difference but if it’s different then offer cases for the X that are exact fits too. Don’t pull them all together.

Last edited:

doogald

Trusted Member
Oct 23, 2012
Visit site
I know about the small gap, but it’s pretty hard to see. I might be ok with it for the regular leather case if I had no other choice.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2