The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

iPh6ne6

Jun 28, 2015
Visit site
After testing, trying, returning various cases I have just got the Apple Black Leather case.

Didn’t want to spend £50 on a case but nothing else compares to the quality and fit.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
After a few days with the Apple black leather folio don't think i could use anything else now, love it. Got it for less than half off ebay but even at full price i think its worth it.

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
I’m always changing...

90aba483bd2c2ac38564ce2f41164bc5.jpg

Can’t help it. 🤷🏽*♀️

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
After a few days with the Apple black leather folio don't think i could use anything else now, love it. Got it for less than half off ebay but even at full price i think its worth it.

That’s awesome!!! I felt the same way when I got my first one. It’s surprisingly amazing lol

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
That’s awesome!!! I felt the same way when I got my first one. It’s surprisingly amazing lol

My only neg is i drive a bit sometimes for work so it won't fit in my Brodit holder, but i just swap with my Caudabe Sheath with fits perfect. Good combo for me, need to get rid of the UAG plasma and Metropolis now i have. Got them both for $65AUS so can't complain, i am not one for hanging onto cases if i don't like them would rather get something back if can.

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
I love these wraps but I’m so afraid I’ll drop the phone I’ve never attempted to get one.

Yeah, I’ve been pretty careful since going the wrap route. I have a padded fabric pouch that I also put it sometimes. Maybe you could try the wrap with a case and take the case off when you’re home.

ncpalehorse

May 31, 2018
Visit site
Got a Mous Limitless 2.0 a couple of weeks ago. Had it on the phone for all of 10 minutes. I like the case in general, but it has zero grip in my opinion. It felt like it wanted to jump out of my hand. Had to put it back in the box.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Got a Mous Limitless 2.0 a couple of weeks ago. Had it on the phone for all of 10 minutes. I like the case in general, but it has zero grip in my opinion. It felt like it wanted to jump out of my hand. Had to put it back in the box.

That’s one of my biggest issues with the 2.0. The 1.0 had a lot more grip and fluff to the leather version.

Spencerdl

Apple Watch Champion
Jan 10, 2013
Visit site
One thing for certain, Apple and other manufactures have always made great and a plethora of cases for all iPhones over the many years. The X is no exception. Great looking cases in this thread.

mogelijk

iPad Champion
Champion
Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
I have been really impressed with the Spigen Classic C1 case (the one that was designed to look like the old iMac). It seems to provide great protection and fits my X really well -- to the point I had to go to YouTube to figure out how to get the case off. It is a three piece case -- a TPU gray/silver inner case, and then 2 harder plastic outer pieces that snap together over the TPU. Unlike pretty much any other two piece (top and bottom) case I've had, these 2 pieces, once snapped together on the phone, are basically impossible to get apart (which is why I ended up on YouTube to figure it out).

The case feels very good in the hand, the top "hard" plastic piece has a very grippy and soft texture, the bottom piece is more a traditional "hard" plastic, it feels a bit slick. I suppose you could say it is my backup case -- I use it when I want/need the better protection. My favorite case is still my Burkley Sturdy Snap On case, I absolutely love the leather used in that case.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2