The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm back on my Catalyst Impact on my X. Was using my Nomad Rugged Leather for the last month or so and I liked it more than last October when I got it, the buttons seemed a bit better, but I forgot how much I really liked the Catalyst case.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Welp...I bought another one! I really love the convenience of the folio & how soft it is right out the box. This is my first black Apple leather case & I’m in love with it Plus it’s grey on the inside, which is my fave color♥️♥️

020e8bb4cf32dcfcba9c44d66197ce22.jpg
4261a65d8ae55ff155f5efeb8fa48a70.jpg
c805dee2e134f507ad30478b88503e3d.jpg
d565e655d989c1e5ca34c3aa72061a42.jpg

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Welp...I bought another one! I really love the convenience of the folio & how soft it is right out the box. This is my first black Apple leather case & I’m in love with it Plus it’s grey on the inside, which is my fave color♥️♥️

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180605/020e8bb4cf32dcfcba9c44d66197ce22.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180605/4261a65d8ae55ff155f5efeb8fa48a70.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180605/c805dee2e134f507ad30478b88503e3d.jpg//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180605/d565e655d989c1e5ca34c3aa72061a42.jpg

Wow, how do you like it? I was thinking of the Twelve south book book @TripleOne got, but just had a look on ebay here and the got the same Apple Folio in Black for $62AUD, its as new a few days use. They are $145 here ouch. Hope i like it.

I also got the New Caudabe Sheath classic in Black yesterday.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Wow, how do you like it? I was thinking of the Twelve south book book @TripleOne got, but just had a look on ebay here and the got the same Apple Folio in Black for $62AUD, its as new a few days use. They are $145 here ouch. Hope i like it.

I also got the New Caudabe Sheath classic in Black yesterday.

I absolutely love it! This is my second one. My other one is Berry & the only reason I got this one was because I’d like to change up every now & then. The leather has held up great & it’s very comfortable to text, make calls, & take pics (holding the flap back so you can take a one handed pic is something you can’t do with most wallet cases). I needed a wallet case to hold my metrocard & a few bills while I commute & I’m extremely happy with my purchase. I highly recommend it!!

I looked up the Caudabe Sheath last night & it’s a nice case. I like that it’s very slim & offers protection for those that want it. I’m not a fan of the bulky cases at all. I also don’t use cases for protection, just fashion or convenience. If I did, I’d definitely get the sheath.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
I absolutely love it! This is my second one. My other one is Berry & the only reason I got this one was because I’d like to change up every now & then. The leather has held up great & it’s very comfortable to text, make calls, & take pics (holding the flap back so you can take a one handed pic is something you can’t do with most wallet cases). I needed a wallet case to hold my metrocard & a few bills while I commute & I’m extremely happy with my purchase. I highly recommend it!!

I looked up the Caudabe Sheath last night & it’s a nice case. I like that it’s very slim & offers protection for those that want it. I’m not a fan of the bulky cases at all. I also don’t use cases for protection, just fashion or convenience. If I did, I’d definitely get the sheath.

That's good to hear, i mainly got mine for our trip to New Zealand in a month, i have the UAG metropolis but its so loose/saggy and only holds 1 card.

The sheath is about as slim as you can get with some small protection, its actually a bit slimmer than the Apple leather, and not bulky like the UAG plasma i have but i like it too.
Think i have found my 3 cases to stick with now ;)
A slim, bulky and wallet.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
That's good to hear, i mainly got mine for our trip to New Zealand in a month, i have the UAG metropolis but its so loose/saggy and only holds 1 card.

The sheath is about as slim as you can get with some small protection, its actually a bit slimmer than the Apple leather, and not bulky like the UAG plasma i have but i like it too.
Think i have found my 3 cases to stick with now ;)
A slim, bulky and wallet.

I think you’ll love it!!

AugustVance

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Rhionoshield SolidSuit Carbon.

My first Rhino, smooth sides with enough grip, carbon back feels and looks good even though not real carbon, buttons are excellent, bigger than the Caudabe sheath i have been using but not too bulky and way more protection, i like they are PBA free. Fits with the iCarez perfectly.
Has a business look to it without the tradie look a lot of protection cases have.
Keeper so far.

View attachment 122926View attachment 122927

Would you mind sharing this wallpaper?

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Stay away from Target if you’re looking to avoid buying any more cases...
The Target that’s nearest to me, and has been a relative desert as far as a selection of cases has gone as compared to other Targets in my area, has done a major reset of iPhone cases. Now there is a 40’ double sided aisle of iPhone cases, including cases for the X. Brands include Otterbox, Lifeproof, Speck, tech 21, Evutec, Under Armour, LuMee, Laut, Case Mate, heyday brand, and more...
There are some of the same cases that have been available for awhile, along with new (or are at least new to me) cases from brands such as Otterbox, Speck, and Evutec, along with all of the heyday ones. Target has some exclusive Otterbox cases, including a couple of different iridescent styles, and the exclusive ones are on sale: $33.74 for iPhone X cases, normally priced @ $44.99 There is also a 4’ section of Otterbox Marvel Avengers, and Disney Mickey/Minnie, and Disney Princess cases at one end of this aisle, and heyday brand cases, lightning cables, and Apple Watch watch bands at the other end.

Last edited:

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Stay away from Target if you’re looking to avoid buying any more cases...
The Target that’s nearest to me, and has been a relative desert as far as a selection of cases has gone as compared to other Targets in my area, has done a major reset of iPhone cases. Now there is a 40’ double sided aisle of iPhone cases, including cases for the X. Brands include Otterbox, Lifeproof, Speck, tech 21, Evutec, Under Armour, LuMee, Laut, Case Mate, heyday brand, and more...
There are some of the same cases that have been available for awhile, along with new (or are at least new to me) cases from brands such as Otterbox, Speck, and Evutec, along with all of the heyday ones. Target has some exclusive Otterbox cases, including a couple of different iridescent styles, and the exclusive ones are on sale: $33.74 for iPhone X cases, normally priced @ $44.99 Ther is also a 4’ section of Otterbox Marvel Avengers, and Disney Mickey/Minnie, and Disney Princess cases at one end of this aisle, and heyday brand cases, lightning cables, and Apple Watch watch bands at the other end.

My target was also revamped and the amount of iPhone cases and watch accessories is incredible. I've been there 3x already in the past week and can't decide on what I want to keep from the $150 I spent! That new heyday brand is pretty neat too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods