The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
My biggest issue with Pop Sockets is that I keep my phone in my pocket. The added bulk seems like it'd be annoying when wearing jeans. My scrubs pockets aren't very big either.

The added bulk is minimal since it collapses, but the biggest issue for me is that I can't use them with my wireless charger.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Still the fan favorite (for me). Have over 20 cases, good, expensive cases, and this is the one I leave the house with every time. Casetify Impact!
cf5eb1e840d28e28df4c5aa796672a06.jpg

ncpalehorse

May 31, 2018
Visit site
Silk Armor "Guardzilla" Case. Recently got the iPhone X and this was my first case purchase for it. A decent, ruggedized, but still relatively slim case for under $20. The back side of the case has an interesting semi-transparent pattern and look to it. Rubber grips along the outer perimeter provide decent grip, although still can be a bit slick. Silk Armor Case Pic 1.jpg
Silk Armor Case Pic 5.jpg
Silk Armor Case Pic 3.jpg
Silk Armor Case Pic 4.jpg
Silk Armor Case Pic 2.jpg

I have a Rokform Speculo with the tempered glass clear back delivering tomorrow. Seems like a nice looking case, so looking forward to getting my hands on it. Hopefully the transparent TPU bumper will not yellow like has been happening to a lot of the transparent bumpers out there on other cases.

Also interested in getting either the Mous Limitless 2.0 (Carbon) or RhinoShield SolidSuit with brushed metal back.

ncpalehorse

May 31, 2018
Visit site
It's like a bar of soap, returned mine. Few problems with peeling inside too i have read.

Havn't tried the mous but there is a good review on here somewhere.

Yeah, I’ve read too many of the same complaints about the SolidSuit, so I’m gonna pass.

The Rokform Speculo delivered today and I really like it!!!

May pick up an Evutec at some point as well just to mix it up.

LCW

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Picked up an Apple ‘Electric Blue’ leather case today. It’s friggin’ BEAUTIFUL! Apple really nailed the tone or hue of this blue!

Anastayja1

Trusted Member
Oct 26, 2016
Visit site
Picked up my first ever LifeProof case yesterday, the Slam (coral). So far I really like it more than I thought I would. Hoping that the buttons get a little easier to push over time though. Kinda difficult right now.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
Have you bought their Mac candles?

I have not, they don’t sell it in Indonesia :(

Ditto!!! Their cases are beautiful♥️♥️ I just haven’t had good luck with the BookBook since they made the phone part removable. The finish was always peeling off. Haven’t tried this version. Let us know how you like it

I love it! Have you checked out the Journal? That version doesn’t have the phone part removable.

Whats it like for phone calls? I see case is removable from wallet, is it easy to take off and on?

I just fold it when making calls. It’s easy to take the case on/off, but I can’t be bothered as I prefer the overall feel of it being a Book.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods