The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
Thought it was obvious, the one directly above my comment. If I was talking about something on another page or there were other posts between mine and it I would have quoted, but from now on I quote everything haha.

It’s an 80 page thread. You’d be surprised what people reply to without quoting and not meaning the post above theirs! lol

bamf-hacker

Apple Watch and AirPod Champion, Ambassador
Champion
Nov 2, 2009
Visit site
Just ordered the clear Peel case. Cant wait since I am not a fan of cases unless they are paper thin. I like all of the others I have (Scarf's) but I am excited about a clear one so the phone can shine 😃

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered the clear Peel case. Cant wait since I am not a fan of cases unless they are paper thin. I like all of the others I have (Scarf's) but I am excited about a clear one so the phone can shine ??????

Please post a review and pics when you receive it. I have the gray Peel case and it is by far my favorite case.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Does anyone here use the BookBook or Journal by Twelvesouth for their X?

My wife has the journal Cognac for 8 plus, we bought from Apple, the leather was split near the volume and power buttons, they refunded and said keep it.
She is still using it, seems nice other than that, leather is good and is stiffer than the Apple X folio.

I have a black new version Caudabe Sheath coming for my X.

nikkisharif

Ambassador
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Well I bought a Pop Socket for my X, I like it better with the X than I did with my 7 Plus.

I’m still on the fence about Pop Sockets. Yes, it seems extremely convenient...especially since I’m a subway commuter now. I just don’t know if I want something constantly protruding out the back of my phone

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
I’m still on the fence about Pop Sockets. Yes, it seems extremely convenient...especially since I’m a subway commuter now. I just don’t know if I want something constantly protruding out the back of my phone

My biggest issue with Pop Sockets is that I keep my phone in my pocket. The added bulk seems like it'd be annoying when wearing jeans. My scrubs pockets aren't very big either.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site
5f31779b03765b9558e506f9f4840f98.jpg

I’ve always been a huge fan of Twelvesouth