The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I can agree with you there. Never worked for them but they are disruptive in the retail space.

I rarely shop anywhere else for electronics or other items not food related. I’m not one that goes into a Best Buy and looks around only to order online though. I’ll price match, sure, but it’s generally whether I want the item immediately or can I wait? For example, I bought my Sonos Playbar from Amazon but when I decided to add a Sub I went to Best Buy because I didn’t want to wait.

But with how big Amazon is becoming it’s not going to be great for us consumers. When competition ceases to exist the things that made Amazon great will likely no longer exist anymore.

On topic, I still can’t believe so many people have dozens of cases. Lol, ya’ll crazy.

Paulisher34

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Been using the Mujjo leather wallet the last few days, but just got the email that the SurfacePad for the iPhone X has finally arrived. So I just bought that this morning. So it should arrive on Sunday (hopefully freaking sooner!)

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
So I looked at those Burkley cases. They're nice but now I'm torn. Looking at the snap on ones and I love the look of the leather on the 360 ones, but not the fact that it's stitched onto a standard tpu/plastic/whatever shell like my Nomad Rugged. I'd rather have the design of the "waterproof snap on" one that is all leather, but in the 360 type leathers instead of the waterproof textured ones :(

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I had both black and clear for my iP8+. The black for some odd reason is made bigger than the clear. Never understood that. #manufactures
The clear is not as bulky, as the black.

Maybe the material is naturally clear and they use a coating to make it black which makes it thicker?

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Definitely a fake.

I asked UAG about saggy bottom and got this back:

Thank you for contacting Urban Armor Gear's Customer Support Team!

The issue regarding the rubber lining of our Monarch Series for the iPhone X has been investigated and resolved by our design team.

If there are any issues with your case due to material or workmanship, we do offer a 10-year warranty for our Monarch Series cases.

We appreciate the interest.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

The issue regarding the rubber lining of our Monarch Series for the iPhone X has been investigated and resolved by our design team.

If there are any issues with your case due to material or workmanship, we do offer a 10-year warranty for our Monarch Series cases.

UAG sent me out a replacement carbon fiber Monarch case and it has the same saggy bottom as the first one. The carbon fiber on the replacement was much improved though.
New carbon on the left old one on the right.

NewCarbon01.jpg

f6is6l

Jan 4, 2018
Visit site

I bought another one this week, fresh off of the boat. Sadly, with the same flimsy, saggy bottom lip. The Monarch doesn't feel too good in the hand either.

I think I'll be carry on using with my X-Doria Defense Lux which, apart from a little signal attenuation, is great.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Nope, both original cases purchased direct from UAG themselves.

Haha, I know. I’m just being silly cuz it seems sometimes even two authentic cases have more noticeable differences between them than a replica does.
2e46dc9fb7d49a32d75248532663e5f6.jpg
59a994935880ff39347fb22e8593929d.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal