The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I like the Speck Grips a lot I just wish they wouldn’t turn pockets inside out on removal LOL. Definitely win the Grip game.

Yeah if you want full grip, it’s a nice case. I have a love hate relationship with it. It’s definitely not my go to case. I don’t need that much grip. My favorite case is still the apple leather.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Yeah if you want full grip, it’s a nice case. I have a love hate relationship with it. It’s definitely not my go to case. I don’t need that much grip. My favorite case is still the apple leather.

For the money one can’t go wrong with Burkley leather. If I’m using leather they’re my go to.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
For the money one can’t go wrong with Burkley leather. If I’m using leather they’re my go to.

I just could never handle that logo on the bottom. That would drive me insane. I’m not sure how much cheaper that are than the apple leather but even if it was half the price of an Apple leather, I still couldn’t do it.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I just could never handle that logo on the bottom. That would drive me insane. I’m not sure how much cheaper that are than the apple leather but even if it was half the price of an Apple leather, I still couldn’t do it.

I have a Apple leather, Taupe, and I much prefer feel of Burkley over it. Leather is much more, plush or something on Burkley. Logo isn't particularly a problem for me as my hand covers it and can't feel it. Burkley is currently having a half off sale 🤪

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

How's the open bottom on your phone holding up after using the Apple leather cases for a while?

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

I'd like to know how that holds up. I was looking at that before I bought my Liquid Air and there were a number of amazon reviews about the plastic frame piece around the mute/volume buttons being thin and cracking after taking the case off a couple times. I was really disappointed after reading that so I passed on it in the end.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
I'd like to know how that holds up. I was looking at that before I bought my Liquid Air and there were a number of amazon reviews about the plastic frame piece around the mute/volume buttons being thin and cracking after taking the case off a couple times. I was really disappointed after reading that so I passed on it in the end.

I’ve had this case since November. Used it off and on. Never a problem.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone know what kind of case this is?! I saw it on Instagram and asked the poster but they never replied.

19196a9fc016084ce35fa975f61a9faa.jpg

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
I have one too. My only gripe is the rubber edges for me peal over time from sliding it in and out of my pockets. I’ve never found their warranty experience to be very good. They make me send it back first and then wait for a new one. The one thing I love about this Spigen is it almost feels just like the phone under.

Strange because when I emailed them with pictures and a proof of purchase they sent out my case without me sending it back. They did the same for my friend too.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods