The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

hudss

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Wow I always thought Tumi was a Walmart brand or something. Legit didn’t know they sold anything $60 premium

TUMI? They’re a high end brand of Samsonite. Kind of like Lexus is for Toyota. They have other divisions like T-Tech which are marketed for kids. And make exclusive cases for Best Buy/Verizon etc.

If you join their email list you get what seems hourly 20% - 40% coupons.

Their website doesn’t show all the colors or types. If you search Nordstrom Saks Bloomingdales or enter one of their stores they have multiple colors. Gunmetal is not shown or some leather cases. Blue pink red etc.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Tumi makes a lot of things including luggage. They have their own stores in many airports. I’m still not a big fan of them though.

I am a big fan. I have a vertical messenger bag from them and a tablet case from them for my iPad Pro and they are very high quality construction. I had a Tumi Case (still have it actually) for the infamous Note 7 that I never really got to enjoy. I’m going to see if I can sign up for those discount coupons even though I need another case like I need hole in my head.

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
fe00e7fe36c39f68ea2bf8e8aad993be.jpg

Just a reminder, I absolutely love my Burkley, so make sure you pick one up for 50% off before Valentine’s Day!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
It is the Sturdy Snap On waterproof. I got one in red on the way.

Thank you.. I did a midnight shopping spree last night and bought the black snap on and the English Tudor Tan.. but sure love the purple and red leather too... Hmm! I might just hop on over to Burkley website and do some more thinking

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
How grippy is it on sides and back?

If your worried about grip, there is nothing better than the speck grip presidio. Very grippy all the way around. This case, as any other case that hard on the side, won’t have the greatest grip. So it’s mediocre at best with grip there. It’s decent on the grip on the back.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
If your worried about grip, there is nothing better than the speck grip presidio. Very grippy all the way around. This case, as any other case that hard on the side, won’t have the greatest grip. So it’s mediocre at best with grip there. It’s decent on the grip on the back.

Which is the reason why I’ve been using Speck Grip cases for nearly two years now.

Plus their warranty is excellent. The bottom ripped on my friends case and also mine and they replaced it no questions asked once I sent them an email and picture requesting it.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Which is the reason why I’ve been using Speck Grip cases for nearly two years now.

Plus their warranty is excellent. The bottom ripped on my friends case and also mine and they replaced it no questions asked once I sent them an email and picture requesting it.

I have one too. My only gripe is the rubber edges for me peal over time from sliding it in and out of my pockets. I’ve never found their warranty experience to be very good. They make me send it back first and then wait for a new one. The one thing I love about this Spigen is it almost feels just like the phone under.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I have one too. My only gripe is the rubber edges for me peal over time from sliding it in and out of my pockets. I’ve never found their warranty experience to be very good. They make me send it back first and then wait for a new one. The one thing I love about this Spigen is it almost feels just like the phone under.

I like the Speck Grips a lot I just wish they wouldn’t turn pockets inside out on removal LOL. Definitely win the Grip game.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner