The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Got my Carved Ironsides edition case. Pretty basic but protective black rubber bumper with a piece of 18th century naval timber from the Charlestown Navy Yard as the back plate. Really unique. I really like it and the fact that the piece of wood is one of a kind.
fc94bc5aadc124a6625a24bcfff7dcf9.jpg

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
2 for $10.95 iCarez 2.5D on the left and 1 for $44.95 Bodyguardz Pure 2 Edge on the right. :eek:
Both are great protectors but can you guess which one is a better value?

IMG_0202.jpgIMG_0206.jpg

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
I ordered a couple of cheapies on eBay, should be here anytime. I have a thing for colour gradients.
a85c5cf61f56db7e7d4a1107f5d9db9e.jpg
06ec808212f7355a52ed1af67e0c908a.jpg

Other than that, I’ve been caseless for a couple of weeks now.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I'm thinking seriously of picking up a Catalyst Impact Protection case for my X but I'm torn on what color to go with. I have the silver and while I really like the shade of the green one I'm not sure how that's going to look with the nearly white silver showing on the back. The same actually with the "sunset" blue/orange combo. So that seems to leave me with the "stormtrooper" setup of black case on the silver iPhone. What do you guys think? I don't know any place locally that carries them so I'm pretty much going to have to gamble with colors on Amazon.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
I'm thinking seriously of picking up a Catalyst Impact Protection case for my X but I'm torn on what color to go with. I have the silver and while I really like the shade of the green one I'm not sure how that's going to look with the nearly white silver showing on the back. The same actually with the "sunset" blue/orange combo. So that seems to leave me with the "stormtrooper" setup of black case on the silver iPhone. What do you guys think? I don't know any place locally that carries them so I'm pretty much going to have to gamble with colors on Amazon.

I just so wish back wasn’t clear and it would be my favorite case... maybe.

Man you can’t go wrong either way though. I’d say go black too, myself though. I have the blue/orange and like its contrast with my black phone personally.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I just so wish back wasn’t clear and it would be my favorite case... maybe.

Man you can’t go wrong either way though. I’d say go black too, myself though. I have the blue/orange and like its contrast with my black phone personally.

Yeah I think it would look good on the black one too, but I have the silver/white. I did find some "renders" on their site that show my phone in the other colors and found a user photo on Amazon of a silver 8+ in the blue/orange. I think the blue/orange would be too much, but the green in the render at least looked like it might be ok. It depends I guess on what the green really looks like.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I think it would look good on the black one too, but I have the silver/white. I did find some "renders" on their site that show my phone in the other colors and found a user photo on Amazon of a silver 8+ in the blue/orange. I think the blue/orange would be too much, but the green in the render at least looked like it might be ok. It depends I guess on what the green really looks like.

I think the green is a super dark like olive green?

shreff86

Dec 29, 2013
Visit site

Maybe you already have seen this but he shows a close up of the green one at like the 3:55 mark then on the silver phone around the 4:35 I think it was not the best but maybe a little better idea if you haven't seen it yet

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3mMs9ReExIY

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
I forgot about that video the blue actually looks pretty good. Also pretty good view of the green the last 45 seconds there I actually like it

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
While waiting for my cases from eBay, I’ve been running caseless for about a week now.

Lordy, I forgot how nice this phone is to use without a case on it.

Paulisher34

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Which case are you using for your iPhone X

Hey couldn’t find if there’s already a thread anywhere with this topic. I was on the “ iPhone 7- which case are you using” so I thought I’d throw this out there

What case are you using for the iPhone X?

Here are all mine. Yes I’m a tad bit obsessed

2ce52eb0a4dd48a1550e4f8e6311e345.jpg

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
Re: Which case are you using for your iPhone X

Hey couldn’t find if there’s already a thread anywhere with this topic. I was on the “ iPhone 7- which case are you using” so I thought I’d throw this out there

What case are you using for the iPhone X?

Here are all mine. Yes I’m a tad bit obsessed

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180201/2ce52eb0a4dd48a1550e4f8e6311e345.jpg

Take a look at the sticky topic at the beginning of the forums. I think you’ll get along just fiiiiiiiiiiiiiine there!

Paulisher34

Apr 4, 2014
Visit site
Just found this thread where my Caseaholic junkies at. I’m swamped with cases and I can’t decide if I go thin, folio or just plain naked. Here are my cases

d88360b76fbc5a59c55dcb6dbf9ddf93.jpg

Thank you @ iLive an iLife for directing me here

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox