The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
That protector is definitely a must buy. Even with my doofus install I managed to get a beautiful result. Highly recommended. Here’s the vid I made of my install. (You may want to lower the volume as I’ve heard people were annoyed with the music I added):

https://youtu.be/-AIG7u6IREg

Yea man they’re a bargain for sure at $5 a piece. Mine laid perfect, no specs, no bubbles no dust. Can’t even tell it’s on.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Good. I genuinely hope you like the iCarez protector as much as I do. I’ve spent a LOT more on protectors than this and been a LOT LESS ecstatic about them. Love how this one goes practically right to the edge of my cases. Some with margin so small id compare it to paper width and not even visible to naked eye. Other than speaker cutout at top cant tell its existence— kind of pulls attention away from “notch”.

I’ve had Caudabes in past and definitely had a good experience with them. My problem now is the one I’ve been wanting to order has been out of stock/sold out for quite some time now. 🤦🏼*♂️

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...ducts%2Fthe-synthesis-iphone-x&token=mO3vca5L

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180121/bc7cac912885321d1ef4546d34e038ef.jpg

As far as your list I’d stay away from the Pitaka since it has no lip to protect the screen and as far as I recall you already have the carbon Evutec like mine so why bother? The UAG Monarch just isn’t good and especially for that price. I’d only go for it if I’d find it for less than $40. And as far as the Element I’m also considering going for another even though I already have their current top tier BlackOps case. Reason being that they are offering to make custom Formula cases and I’m itching toward a black and blue custom combo with gold buttons.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Has anyone tried the Pelican Shield? I can tell it’s quite massive but I always have at least one case for extreme protection in my collection but so far haven’t gotten one for my X. This looks like it could fit the bill.
9de7d7bcae40df9fb31d4d88839dd85d.jpg

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
As far as your list I’d stay away from the Pitaka since it has no lip to protect the screen and as far as I recall you already have the carbon Evutec like mine so why bother? The UAG Monarch just isn’t good and especially for that price. I’d only go for it if I’d find it for less than $40. And as far as the Element I’m also considering going for another even though I already have their current top tier BlackOps case. Reason being that they are offering to make custom Formula cases and I’m itching toward a black and blue custom combo with gold buttons.

Yeah in my head I’d already decided Pitaka is overpriced compared to Karbon. No button coverage either.

Yeah UAG silly expensive. Definitely agree with that. I never could agree on color is why I don’t already have one lol. And was hoping saggy bottom would get addressed and fixed before I get one.

I had no idea Element was doing anything custom but for what those things cost they should be custom LOL. Like the one I have for 7+. Just so expensive I’m afraid I’ll mess it up LOL.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Yeah in my head I’d already decided Pitaka is overpriced compared to Karbon. No button coverage either.

Yeah UAG silly expensive. Definitely agree with that. I never could agree on color is why I don’t already have one lol. And was hoping saggy bottom would get addressed and fixed before I get one.

I had no idea Element was doing anything custom but for what those things cost they should be custom LOL. Like the one I have for 7+. Just so expensive I’m afraid I’ll mess it up LOL.

Just can’t decide between silver and gold buttons. I like the silver because it’s a classic combo but I like the gold because it gives the case more of a custom flair. What do you think? This is the custom combo I built:

00e3e01f03f3e788331687b2f4422da6.jpg

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Just can’t decide between silver and gold buttons. I like the silver because it’s a classic combo but I like the gold because it gives the case more of a custom flair. What do you think? This is the custom combo I built:

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180121/00e3e01f03f3e788331687b2f4422da6.jpg

That pelican a post or too up man I think Walmart has instock for X at local stores(mine does anyways). May be a few dollars more expensive but if you dislike it easier to return.

With that element you can’t go wrong either way. I’m with you though, if I’m spending that kind of money I want it to be known it isn’t “off the shelf”.

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180121/00e3e01f03f3e788331687b2f4422da6.jpg

I have her standard Formula with orange rails and silver buttons. It’s really beautiful, but if I knew I could get a custom one I would have waited for the gray rails. Either way can’t go wrong. Like I said earlier, I does add a bit of weight to the phone, more than most cases, but it’s very unique and very well made

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site
Today I received these:

iCarez [Full Coverage Tempered Glass + Tray Installation] Screen Protector for iPhone X 5.8 Inch (Case Friendly) Highest Quality Easy Install [ 2-Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077NVK2R...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3037543

I HIGHLY recommend these. Alignment tray is nice, lay good with not spotting or specs. They go basically to edge of Catalysts and Symmetry etc. Super good bargain at ~$5 a piece. I’d take pics but not much to see. With a case you basically can’t tell their is a protector on; amazing fit. It takes some attention away from the notch too by not cutting out around it. FaceID still works perfect too.

I got the icarez tempered glass full coverage as well and agree that it's pretty amazing. It definitely helps with the notch being not as noticeable and can't even tell I have a screen protector on. It's an excellent product and very affordable!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative