The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

kazp3r17

Jan 12, 2014
Visit site
c8b52d9c4e1b8faff1707ff4b4cfaf5e.jpg

Finally bought a skin, went with the black honeycomb

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Better than the Plasma?

I can get a new carbon monarch for $48AUD, should i risk it? ie saggy bottom. Loved the black monarch on my 8.

IMO the pathfinder is better than the plasma as the back of the phone is way better supported. The only back support with the plasma are those tiny rubber dots.

I love my Monarch cases (saggy bottom and all) but I never use them. The Best Buy blacked version and the carbon fiber are sweet looking cases.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Today I received these:

iCarez [Full Coverage Tempered Glass + Tray Installation] Screen Protector for iPhone X 5.8 Inch (Case Friendly) Highest Quality Easy Install [ 2-Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077NVK2R...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3037307

I HIGHLY recommend these. Alignment tray is nice, lay good with not spotting or specs. They go basically to edge of Catalysts and Symmetry etc. Super good bargain at ~$5 a piece. I’d take pics but not much to see. With a case you basically can’t tell their is a protector on; amazing fit. It takes some attention away from the notch too by not cutting out around it. FaceID still works perfect too.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Today I received these:

iCarez [Full Coverage Tempered Glass + Tray Installation] Screen Protector for iPhone X 5.8 Inch (Case Friendly) Highest Quality Easy Install [ 2-Pack https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077NVK2R...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3037325

I HIGHLY recommend these. Alignment tray is nice, lay good with not spotting or specs. They go basically to edge of Catalysts and Symmetry etc. Super good bargain at ~$5 a piece. I’d take pics but not much to see. With a case you basically can’t tell their is a protector on; amazing fit. It takes some attention away from the notch too by not cutting out around it. FaceID still works perfect too.

Nice and clear?

edit. Hope so just ordered can't get them here, although $21aud with postage still cheap. Using a spigen which is average.
Can you stay off this thread man you are costing me ;)

Last edited:

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Back using my Caudabe Sheath. Feels like putting a glove on this case, perfect fit, slim to hold, excellent grip, buttons are perfect, easy to get on/off.

They claim 6ft drop protection is my only concern, not that i want to test it.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Nice and clear?

edit. Hope so just ordered can't get them here, although $21aud with postage still cheap. Using a spigen which is average.
Can you stay off this thread man you are costing me ;)

Yes sir. These are good. A real bargain. Perfect figment when they say case compatible. Not sure I’ve ever been quite this impressed with a protector. My apologies that i didn’t see your call sooner or I’d got here for you sooner. Long as you ordered exactly what I linked to, the 2.5d case compatible with alignment tray you’ll be happy. Or you mean you were going to order but can’t?

Sorry I’m costing you money. If you give me long enough I can save you some because I’ve about tried it ALL. Still got a few cases left to buy. Caudabe you favor is on my list LOL. Had one for 7+ and really liked it. With you though, that drop protection rating is... ambitious.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Yes sir. These are good. A real bargain. Perfect figment when they say case compatible. Not sure I’ve ever been quite this impressed with a protector. My apologies that i didn’t see your call sooner or I’d got here for you sooner. Long as you ordered exactly what I linked to, the 2.5d case compatible with alignment tray you’ll be happy. Or you mean you were going to order but can’t?

Sorry I’m costing you money. If you give me long enough I can save you some because I’ve about tried it ALL. Still got a few cases left to buy. Caudabe you favor is on my list LOL. Had one for 7+ and really liked it. With you though, that drop protection rating is... ambitious.

Yes got the one you linked to.

Read the reviews on Caudabe people saying they have survived drops. It's worth it even to Australia, they have 15% off now or a code for 20% still works i think = NEWSTUFF. Good luck ;)

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Yes got the one you linked to.

Read the reviews on Caudabe people saying they have survived drops. It's worth it even to Australia, they have 15% off now or a code for 20% still works i think = NEWSTUFF. Good luck ;)

Good. I genuinely hope you like the iCarez protector as much as I do. I’ve spent a LOT more on protectors than this and been a LOT LESS ecstatic about them. Love how this one goes practically right to the edge of my cases. Some with margin so small id compare it to paper width and not even visible to naked eye. Other than speaker cutout at top cant tell its existence— kind of pulls attention away from “notch”.

I’ve had Caudabes in past and definitely had a good experience with them. My problem now is the one I’ve been wanting to order has been out of stock/sold out for quite some time now. 🤦🏼*♂️

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...ducts%2Fthe-synthesis-iphone-x&token=G-C3EjX6

bc7cac912885321d1ef4546d34e038ef.jpg

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
^ @Blaine cant quote you for some reason.

I am sure i will and will at least get a perfect fit. If not i know where you live :)

I can get a UAG carbon monarch for a great price but the saggy bottom comments are a worry, was the 8 like that can't remember i did have one.

I have a Caudabe Synthesis navy in my cart with 20% off ;)

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
^ @Blaine cant quote you for some reason.

I am sure i will and will at least get a perfect fit. If not i know where you live :)

I can get a UAG carbon monarch for a great price but the saggy bottom comments are a worry, was the 8 like that can't remember i did have one.

I have a Caudabe Synthesis navy in my cart with 20% off ;)

Lol I hope it don’t resort to you using my location against me LOL.

On UAG I had for 7+, didn’t have a 8, and I don’t recall it being saggy... I’ve had so many cases though lol. 🤦🏼*♂️

Yea just really want that silly red one. Been out of stock so long. Ugh

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok, I couldn’t help myself. Still love my Element Case Formula. It’s a bit heavy but I do love the carbon fiber. I just ordered a Carved Case, Ironsides series made out of 18th century naval timbers from the Charlestown Navy yard. I do love unique cases with high end materials. This one looks really cool. Has anyone tried Carved before?

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
Good. I genuinely hope you like the iCarez protector as much as I do. I’ve spent a LOT more on protectors than this and been a LOT LESS ecstatic about them. Love how this one goes practically right to the edge of my cases. Some with margin so small id compare it to paper width and not even visible to naked eye. Other than speaker cutout at top cant tell its existence— kind of pulls attention away from “notch”.

I’ve had Caudabes in past and definitely had a good experience with them. My problem now is the one I’ve been wanting to order has been out of stock/sold out for quite some time now. 🤦🏼*♂️

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...ducts%2Fthe-synthesis-iphone-x&token=4MSM9243

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180121/bc7cac912885321d1ef4546d34e038ef.jpg

That protector is definitely a must buy. Even with my doofus install I managed to get a beautiful result. Highly recommended. Here’s the vid I made of my install. (You may want to lower the volume as I’ve heard people were annoyed with the music I added):

https://youtu.be/-AIG7u6IREg