The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: [Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Did it straighten up when you put the phone in it?

Thats the new packaging with better screen i was told in a store?

My 2 Fre cases had that same packaging and both with grainy, crappy screens. Forgetaboutit !

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site

My 2 Fre cases had that same packaging and both with grainy, crappy screens. Forgetaboutit !

My belief is the graininess is the same on all the FRE cases but the difference is in the coefficients of detail-orientedness, OCD, and vision of the end-user.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

My belief is the graininess is the same on all the FRE cases but the difference is in the coefficients of detail-orientedness, OCD, and vision of the end-user.

I believe you are 100% correct. I just can't live with it.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

My Black OB Symmetry i got after xmas that came bent has straightened itself out just sitting in the packet, not sure what goes there. Seller did refund but wouldn't reply back with shipping details. Wasn't game to use it bent.
Definitely a more protective case than the Caudabe sheath i have been using.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site

Hey fellas, not really a case but I just uploaded a video to my YouTube channel TECH-FIGHTER of the Nova Bumper with a dBrand dragon skin. Check it out and let me know what you think. The combo looks fabulous IMO.

https://youtu.be/PuwqFhG2CMY

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site
After using the LifeProof Fre some days I can clearly come to the conclusion it is bad as ever. Oil slicks all over the screen and the build quality is garbage. I think this was my last LifeProof ever. Now waiting for the Catalyst waterproof case to arrive

Forgot to mention that the screen is grainy as hell also

Last edited:

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
The good thing about this thread is if you hang off long enough guaranteed someone will get the case you are interested in, and either make you buy it or save you the pain.

Will give the lifeproof a miss.

Mark-Call

Jan 20, 2018
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

The one issue I had had. I had to return my Apple Portfolio case. People complained my voice was distant and muffled. I called AT&T. Turns out when I folded the case cover back, I have a metal credit card which was blocking the signal. I got a different case with card slots and different card placement and it work great.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
The good thing about this thread is if you hang off long enough guaranteed someone will get the case you are interested in, and either make you buy it or save you the pain.

Will give the lifeproof a miss.

Problem is I’m not good enough at waiting. 🤷🏼*♂️🤦🏼*♂️

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
After using the LifeProof Fre some days I can clearly come to the conclusion it is bad as ever. Oil slicks all over the screen and the build quality is garbage. I think this was my last LifeProof ever. Now waiting for the Catalyst waterproof case to arrive

Finally someone speaking the truth. :D

What happened to the other case thread?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods