The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

So, as per usual lately...shipping delay on the Lifeproof...that’s the 5th package I’ve had get delayed in the last two weeks...sigh.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Wylie, any Lifeproof Fre updates like oil slicks, sound problems ETC?

Is everything peaches & cream with the latest Fre?

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

FedEx. “We have encountered an unforeseeable event and your package has been delayed.” Bunch if nonsense. They’ve given me that same answer 3 times already.

Sounds like package monster got a hold of it.... 🤦🏼*♂️

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

I went to Target today and Evutec Karbon buggy hopped. Already have Evutec with the Ballistic Nylon but this Karbon feels super good in hand. Not grippy per se but definitely less slick than a lot of it’s another friends at home. I really like Evutec included vent mount. Actually stays on vent in my car.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
[Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

I got some other Gems today too from Amazon LOL

IMG_2363.JPG

IMG_2362.JPG

Bonus Pic:

IMG_2365.JPG
IMG_2358.JPG

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

I went to Target today and Evutec Karbon buggy hopped. Already have Evutec with the Ballistic Nylon but this Karbon feels super good in hand. Not grippy per se but definitely less slick than a lot of it’s another friends at home. I really like Evutec included vent mount. Actually stays on vent in my car.

I used to have evutec. Was thinking of getting one as a back up case. How do you like the ballistic nylon? Which one do you like more? That or Karbon?

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

I used to have evutec. Was thinking of getting one as a back up case. How do you like the ballistic nylon? Which one do you like more? That or Karbon?

I believe the Karbon is a slightly more grippy, or less slick than Ballistic for sure. Can’t honestly go wrong either way but Karbon for me I prefer mate.

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site

Got my Catalyst Impact in black today and it feels great. Really loving it and it takes over the favorite position from the X-Doria Defense Lux. Getting my LifeProof Fre tomorrow so I will see if the Catalyst keeps the position :)

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

Got my Catalyst Impact in black today and it feels great. Really loving it and it takes over the favorite position from the X-Doria Defense Lux. Getting my LifeProof Fre tomorrow so I will see if the Catalyst keeps the position :)

Jealous. My fre is still in Colorado under an “emergency” hold from “unforeseeable events.”

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox