The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: [Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Nice! I'm mostly interested in them because for the 7+ they sounded like a good alternative to the Fre with having a tempered glass protector instead of plastic and optical glass over the camera and had decent reviews as well around here.

I have had a great experience with their product but even better experience with their customer service. I will support them based on customer service they provided me that was ultimately totally Amazons fault. I mean, come on, overnighted me a case on THEIR because Amazon sent me wrong one three times THEN called to personally verify I got it, it was correct and in expected condition etc. I mean what business does that anymore...? Especially when it was Amazons fault. 🤷🏼*♂️

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
[Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

You ordering the drop in color? Please put up some pictures when you get it.

Ugh...I’m thinking so. But that red and grey combo has my interested too. Hoping my local store has some in stock so I don’t have to wait. But I’m sure it will on be the black.

Definitely some pics when I decide.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Ugh...I’m thinking so. But that red and grey combo has my interested too. Hoping my local store has some in stock so I don’t have to wait. But I’m sure it will on be the black.

Definitely some pics when I decide.

Yea, the Best Buy stores around here only have the grainy black version.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

Store didn’t have ANY lifeproof fre for the X or 8/8+ even. Soooo...ordered the Drop In. Should be here soon. I paid for that quicker shipping.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

No interest in the Banzai LP fre colour? Can get one here for $62 v $80-90 for the other colours.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

No interest in the Banzai LP fre colour? Can get one here for $62 v $80-90 for the other colours.

Nah, I’ve had the banzai on previous. Have always wanted that grey/lime green. Would love it if the colors were reversed.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR