The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site
Re: [Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Got the Wipeout LifeProof Frē and have absolutely no oil slicks or screen clarity degradation. Luck of the draw, I suppose. Everything works fine and Face ID is as snappy as it is without a LifeProof blocking the camera.

Sorry for the poor pics. Older house, poorly placed lighting, unfortunately.

View attachment 121799View attachment 121800

How's the screen look on a white background? Do you have tempered on the phone?
Please give us a picture on a white screen

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

How's the screen look on a white background? Do you have tempered on the phone?
Please give us a picture on a white screen

Not having any issues. I’ll post a pic tomorrow.

No tempered. My glass was kind of worked and I was getting ready to replace it anyway, so this guy showed up at the perfect time.

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site

Got the Wipeout LifeProof Frē and have absolutely no oil slicks or screen clarity degradation. Luck of the draw, I suppose. Everything works fine and Face ID is as snappy as it is without a LifeProof blocking the camera.

Is there any grip to the case or is it pretty slippery?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
[Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Now I want one even more...ugh, such a hard life...lol.

How’s the added “bulk”?

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

Not too terrible. Was using super slim cases, so it felt bigger than it was. But it's less bulky than the Defender.

I don’t know why I’m being so hesitant. I always order one, so I just need to get around and do so...hopefully it’s not too much bigger than the Slam, it adds about the perfect size for me.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
[Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

I had a Loopy and loved it for 7+. May have to try one do X. Made one handed use SO much easier to handle. Quality case too. You’ll enjoy it. Post pics when it comes. K thanks

Just got my shipping confirmation from Loopy today (they said the estimated ship window was mid-January, so I was thinking maybe next week sometime - a nice surprise). Should have an ETA tomorrow - as soon as it comes in, I'll post pictures.

Last edited:

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

Does the lifeproof screen sit flush all the way around? I ordered one for my 7+ and sent it back because it had a gap down at the button end and that drove me nuts in the short time I had it.

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

I'm thinking of maybe picking up the Catalyst over the Mod. I was set on the Mod but I don't know if I'd actually end up with the lenses. I mostly wanted a crashguard bumper style but the ability to totally customize all the colors and add the lenses had me all hyped up. Still waiting to see the dog & bone case as far as a potential waterproof one.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

I'm thinking of maybe picking up the Catalyst over the Mod. I was set on the Mod but I don't know if I'd actually end up with the lenses. I mostly wanted a crashguard bumper style but the ability to totally customize all the colors and add the lenses had me all hyped up. Still waiting to see the dog & bone case as far as a potential waterproof one.

IMG_2266.JPG

FYI...