The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
[Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Also having a Black Grip, a Carbon Monarch, a Tech 21, Red Apple Silicone and Red Apple Leather but the X-Doria has not left my phone since I got it last week Maybe the Catalyst Impact will dethrone it when it arrives :)

Another Catalyst Impact post. Man it’s getting harder and harder to resist it. I even have it in the checkout basket at this very moment. I must resist. IMG_0990.JPG

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
[Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

It’s not the Star Wars, but my Hex brand is the only case I’ll never use, review.

I love Star Wars but this case looks hideous in pictures at least

Love the look of the case cuz I love leather cases, white, and Star Wars but after reading that review, it is off my radar. Thanks for saving me $$$.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Love the look of the case cuz I love leather cases, white, and Star Wars but after reading that review, it is off my radar. Thanks for saving me $$$.

I’m not sure if the leather ones are any better, but the one I got was quite disappointing.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

You got it, my friend! I knew they got good feedback in this thread plus Aaron from Mobile Reviews Eh also raves about the case. Figured it would be good occasionally as my daily driver and definitely when traveling.

Also managed to snag a X Doria Defense Shield in black. That’ll be here Wednesday. I think I’m done with cases now. I have a nice assortment!

Apparently, Aaron’s dog doesn’t like bananas. Lol, his reviews are fun to watch.

iCoutinoc

Mar 17, 2014
Visit site

View attachment 121710
View attachment 121711
View attachment 121712
View attachment 121713
View attachment 121714

This little bugger jumped in my buggy at Target. Really reminds me of X-Doria for some reason. Feels good in hands, buttons OK. I like the “Ballistic Nylon” backing. What I wanted for X-Doria but they was out. I’m trying to figure out how this thing wireless charges with this case with the magnets in back. It holds very tightly to included vent mount piece. I’ve wanted to try a Evutec a long time and glad I finally “shot my hands on one”. @felloffthetruck it doesn’t have a saggy bottom. Wondering also if magnets in back render Apple Pay useless. Box doesn’t mention it does or doesn’t work with case, but as I said specifically mentions wireless charging working. Pretty good little case. I don’t have a scale but I’d say it is a little on heavy side. Sides/edges are rubbed. Decent cutout for mute switch. Feels super sturdy in hand.

I have evutec since iphone 7 but back then I had the aero model and I love it, for iphone X couldnt find the aero so i bought the one you show, but its a little bulky, so I keep looking till I find the aero for the X, and for me its the best case ever...

https://www.evutec.com/aer-iphone7-case#first-slide

fa38c45decc1aef07391ca8f9a17462ef55bb935_22-1.jpg

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Got the Wipeout LifeProof Frē and have absolutely no oil slicks or screen clarity degradation. Luck of the draw, I suppose. Everything works fine and Face ID is as snappy as it is without a LifeProof blocking the camera.

Sorry for the poor pics. Older house, poorly placed lighting, unfortunately.

IMG_20180108_185637.jpgIMG_20180108_185645.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro