The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

royhuang

Dec 8, 2017
Visit site
Re: [Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Hi. Does anyone have recommendations for iPhone X cases that have bottom “bumpers” that divert the speaker sound towards the front of the phone? Thanks.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

Hi. Does anyone have recommendations for iPhone X cases that have bottom “bumpers” that divert the speaker sound towards the front of the phone? Thanks.

I only know of battery cases that diverts the sound towards the front of the phone.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site

X-Doria Defense Lux Carbon as others have stated. I can recommend this case all day every day.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

X-Doria Defense Lux Carbon as others have stated. I can recommend this case all day every day.

It is a excellent choice for case. Good buttons, not overly bulky, face down protection...

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

View attachment 121710
View attachment 121711
View attachment 121712
View attachment 121713
View attachment 121714

This little bugger jumped in my buggy at Target. Really reminds me of X-Doria for some reason. Feels good in hands, buttons OK. I like the “Ballistic Nylon” backing. What I wanted for X-Doria but they was out. I’m trying to figure out how this thing wireless charges with this case with the magnets in back. It holds very tightly to included vent mount piece. I’ve wanted to try a Evutec a long time and glad I finally “shot my hands on one”. @felloffthetruck it doesn’t have a saggy bottom. Wondering also if magnets in back render Apple Pay useless. Box doesn’t mention it does or doesn’t work with case, but as I said specifically mentions wireless charging working. Pretty good little case. I don’t have a scale but I’d say it is a little on heavy side. Sides/edges are rubbed. Decent cutout for mute switch. Feels super sturdy in hand.

New trend, saggy top. :rolleyes:

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

+1 for the X-Doria, I just got one today. I’ll spend a few days with it and get a review written for it.

royhuang

Dec 8, 2017
Visit site

Thanks everyone for recommending x-doria. I’m quite surprised that other non-battery case manufacturers don’t make cases with the diverted sound feature.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Thanks everyone for recommending x-doria. I’m quite surprised that other non-battery case manufacturers don’t make cases with the diverted sound feature.

Me too. It don’t sound half bad being diverted.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

I just decided to pull the pin on a Loopy case. Found a coupon code online and shipping was only $3. Supposedly they are great cases and it ships mid-January. I even found a tutorial on how to set it down so it works with wireless charging.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

I just decided to pull the pin on a Loopy case. Found a coupon code online and shipping was only $3. Supposedly they are great cases and it ships mid-January. I even found a tutorial on how to set it down so it works with wireless charging.

I had a Loopy and loved it for 7+. May have to try one do X. Made one handed use SO much easier to handle. Quality case too. You’ll enjoy it. Post pics when it comes. K thanks

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

I had a Loopy and loved it for 7+. May have to try one do X. Made one handed use SO much easier to handle. Quality case too. You’ll enjoy it. Post pics when it comes. K thanks

You got it, my friend! I knew they got good feedback in this thread plus Aaron from Mobile Reviews Eh also raves about the case. Figured it would be good occasionally as my daily driver and definitely when traveling.

Also managed to snag a X Doria Defense Shield in black. That’ll be here Wednesday. I think I’m done with cases now. I have a nice assortment!

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

You got it, my friend! I knew they got good feedback in this thread plus Aaron from Mobile Reviews Eh also raves about the case. Figured it would be good occasionally as my daily driver and definitely when traveling.

Also managed to snag a X Doria Defense Shield in black. That’ll be here Wednesday. I think I’m done with cases now. I have a nice assortment!

The Loopys definitely help with keeping one from dropping phone. Loop is placed in a comfortable place, for me at least.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

Here’s my X-Doria, I hope the review will be live in the next week. Going to spend a few days with it before writing up the review.

back.JPG
front.JPG
side.JPG

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site

Loving the Presidio Grip too. Much more than I thought as it’s really giving my X-Doria a run for its money. 3627771D-AAC6-45BD-8E13-9E7CF0EDCC6F.JPG

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site

Loving the Presidio Grip too. Much more than I thought as it’s really giving my X-Doria a run for its money. View attachment 121776

Also having a Black Grip, a Carbon Monarch, a Tech 21, Red Apple Silicone and Red Apple Leather but the X-Doria has not left my phone since I got it last week :) Maybe the Catalyst Impact will dethrone it when it arrives :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro