The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: [Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

I’m curious about the other colors. My black for the 7plus was grainy, my blue wasn’t.

I had 2 for 7 plus in black, first one was grainy second wasn't. Don't get it why they cant make it right from the beginning, not like its a new product they have been making them for years.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

I had 2 for 7 plus in black, first one was grainy second wasn't. Don't get it why they cant make it right from the beginning, not like its a new product they have been making them for years.

Completely agree. That’s why I haven’t bought one this time around. I do like my Slam, but the dirt and dust gets behind the clear back so easily, also pretty slick.

I did see in the reviews on their website though that they will replace the grainy screen ones with a clear one.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

IMG_2160.JPG

Walmart has these for $5. So identical to Apple silicone it isn’t funny, sans Apple logo obviously. Feel just like my genuine silicone. Same seam around edges in center, super good button click... a win for $4.88 or whatever lol

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

Walmart has these for $5. So identical to Apple silicone it isn’t funny, sans Apple logo obviously. Feel just like my genuine silicone. Same seam around edges in center, super good button click... a win for $4.88 or whatever lol

Your out of the dog house :) And back in action ;)

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

Getting rid of this iOttie wireless holder, twice now its fallen off the dash in the heat. Back to my trustee Brodit, just need to get the adjustable holder for iPhone X.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

Got my OB statement case today and surprisingly LOVE IT. Def the bulkiest case I got but it doesn’t bother me because the phone is so compact anyway.

20180106_103830.jpg20180106_103943.jpg

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Looking forward to your review....

IMG_2176.JPG

IMG_2177.JPG

IMG_2178.JPG

Initial impressions good. Not a huge clear back fan but... really like the colors of case and buttons, no saggy bottom, excellent button feedback. Mute knob a nice touch. Case feels good in hand. I like it so far.

Any specific questions?

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Does clear back scratch easily and are sides grippy?

It’s not buttery slick but isn’t super grippy by any accord. I haven’t scratched back using it today but kind of early to tell. Sides just as grippy as RhinoShield Mod or Crashguard for X. I wouldn’t imagine it’d just slip out of your hand though if your half paying attention.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

IMG_2199.JPG
IMG_2200.JPG
IMG_2201.JPG
IMG_2202.JPG
IMG_2203.JPG

This little bugger jumped in my buggy at Target. Really reminds me of X-Doria for some reason. Feels good in hands, buttons OK. I like the “Ballistic Nylon” backing. What I wanted for X-Doria but they was out. I’m trying to figure out how this thing wireless charges with this case with the magnets in back. It holds very tightly to included vent mount piece. I’ve wanted to try a Evutec a long time and glad I finally “shot my hands on one”. @felloffthetruck it doesn’t have a saggy bottom. Wondering also if magnets in back render Apple Pay useless. Box doesn’t mention it does or doesn’t work with case, but as I said specifically mentions wireless charging working. Pretty good little case. I don’t have a scale but I’d say it is a little on heavy side. Sides/edges are rubbed. Decent cutout for mute switch. Feels super sturdy in hand.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site
[Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

View attachment 121710
View attachment 121711
View attachment 121712
View attachment 121713
View attachment 121714

This little bugger jumped in my buggy at Target. Really reminds me of X-Doria for some reason. Feels good in hands, buttons OK. I like the “Ballistic Nylon” backing. What I wanted for X-Doria but they was out. I’m trying to figure out how this thing wireless charges with this case with the magnets in back. It holds very tightly to included vent mount piece. I’ve wanted to try a Evutec a long time and glad I finally “shot my hands on one”. @felloffthetruck it doesn’t have a saggy bottom. Wondering also if magnets in back render Apple Pay useless. Box doesn’t mention it does or doesn’t work with case, but as I said specifically mentions wireless charging working. Pretty good little case. I don’t have a scale but I’d say it is a little on heavy side. Sides/edges are rubbed. Decent cutout for mute switch. Feels super sturdy in hand.

I’m beginning to miss my Motorola Droid Turno with the Ballistic Nylon backing

w00cash1020

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site
[Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Mobile reviews-eh just did one on the catalyst impact and he really likes it even though his had a little soggy top.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2