The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: [Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Synthesis? How far back are pics? I like that red...

No sheath. My OB Black Symmetry finally arrived that was missing, 4 day postage became 15.

It's pretty much a bigger and more protective version of the Caudabe Sheath, the sheath is very flimsy off the phone OB is rock solid, has a bit more lip sheath is about 1mm with glass protector, back is similar sheath maybe a bit rougher but the OB rubber sides are better grip, the Sheath is same feel all over. Buttons just as good.

Only problem the OB won't work with wireless charging in my iOttie car holder/charger, the OB statement was the same, works fine with my Belkin, so the iOttie must be weak or something, its not a good charger anyway too slow when using the phone with music/radio.
Only need it on long drives so can plug in if needed.

fullsizeoutput_2330.jpegfullsizeoutput_2331.jpeg

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Bought the Plasma for my X that will arrive Wednesday at Wal-Mart for $30

I have Citron. Really solid case. I do like it. Grippy with all ridges and humps. Good buttons. Nice size; not too bulky. Enjoy!

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

No sheath. My OB Black Symmetry finally arrived that was missing, 4 day postage became 15.

It's pretty much a bigger and more protective version of the Caudabe Sheath, the sheath is very flimsy off the phone OB is rock solid, has a bit more lip sheath is about 1mm with glass protector, back is similar sheath maybe a bit rougher but the OB rubber sides are better grip, the Sheath is same feel all over. Buttons just as good.

Only problem the OB won't work with wireless charging in my iOttie car holder/charger, the OB statement was the same, works fine with my Belkin, so the iOttie must be weak or something, its not a good charger anyway too slow when using the phone with music/radio.
Only need it on long drives so can plug in if needed.

View attachment 121525View attachment 121526

Looks good. Good little review mate! If I don’t get burned at the stake first I may order a Caudabe, but I was looking at a different model, I think. That red they sell.... One of few honestly left on my must try list.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

You mean this, I should of got it in Black, bit more solid by the look, let me know if you get one ;)

https://forums.imore.com/e?link=htt...hone-x%3Fvariant%3D49563886223&token=baYUwI6J

Yes, I'll eventually get one but that is the one I was talking about for sure. I have a couple of their "veil" counter parts from off brands and I don't care for them. Have had Caudabe in past and liked their cases. Good companies deserve to get the sales :)

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site

Got my X-Doria Defense Lux Carbon fiber in the mail today. It is my new favorite by far, lovely fit, feels great in hand and looks good and not too bulky. For 20 euro it is also cheap compared to my 60 euro Monarch that is collecting dust in a drawer.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Got my X-Doria Defense Lux Carbon fiber in the mail today. It is my new favorite by far, lovely fit, feels great in hand and looks good and not too bulky. For 20 euro it is also cheap compared to my 60 euro Monarch that is collecting dust in a drawer.

Is you Monarch saggy on the bottom?

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

I am tempted but Cheapest i can find here is $66AUD = 43 euro, not sure its worth that? Considering my OB symmetry was $40AUD or 25 euro.

Easycure1974

Sep 22, 2012
Visit site

I am tempted but Cheapest i can find here is $66AUD = 43 euro, not sure its worth that? Considering my OB symmetry was $40AUD or 25 euro.

That was expensive, if got it from eBay UK sent to Sweden for less than 20 euro

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

Anyone have a OB symmetry and its bowed, rocks like a boat without phone in, seems ok with it in? Is a bit worse than looks in photo.

mJlyAuWAQd+swQ1z1FyxBQ.jpg

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Anyone have a OB symmetry and its bowed, rocks like a boat without phone in, seems ok with it in? Is a bit worse than looks in photo.

View attachment 121591

I have an Otterbox Symmetry (as do many others here) and mine doesn’t rock at all without a phone. It’s completely flat. I’d say exchange it if you can (wherever you bought it) or call Otterbox. Their customer service is fantastic!

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

I have an Otterbox Symmetry (as do many others here) and mine doesn’t rock at all without a phone. It’s completely flat. I’d say exchange it if you can (wherever you bought it) or call Otterbox. Their customer service is fantastic!

Ok, will request refund. Not having much luck with cases here. Could be a sign. STOP.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

The open bottoms scare me to death.

My only damage to a iPhone was with a Apple leather JB7 plus, didn't get it in my car holder right and fell down onto the seat rail, dint near speaker, case with bottom would of helped :)

Got a refund for my OB symmetry, after reading the reviews from seller could of been fake, packet was opened on side too and bit dirty inside.

Do OB cases have serial no's?

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

X-Doris Defense Lux. Wow, X-Doris has came a long ways. These used to be ludicrously thick and heavy. This is nice and thin(er), feels excellent in hand, has super good buttons and well weighted with metal band around case. So far quite impressed with direction they’re now heading.

So thats the carbon you got right, better than the black leather you reckon? Can get one for $49.99AUD, worth it?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2