The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

violetjune

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Re: [Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

It wasn’t that I was hiding it from her really lol I just wasn’t making the information easy to obtain. I use them all, carefully. She can be mad all she wants but she wouldn’t won’t ultimatum me; she truly doesn’t have a reason to. I still have all the bills, mortgage and car payments paid, kids and wife fed and everyone well taken care of. She hasn’t funded the project at all in the slightest.

Blaine07..We love your phone case stories... don’t let a couple forum members put a damper on them.. it’s pretty obvious you’ve got a great family and you show it here on Imore with you awesome pictures and stories! Keep it up

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Blaine07..We love your phone case stories... don’t let a couple forum members put a damper on them.. it’s pretty obvious you’ve got a great family and you show it here on Imore with you awesome pictures and stories! Keep it up

Thank you! Yes I take care of them. Seriously can’t do it without my wife. As crazy as I drive her LOL.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

What i don't get is keeping them all, surely you have lots you don't like and want to sell or are most that cheap no point?

Not many are cheap. More are ~$25+ than cheep. And meh I’m sure a family member or someone close to me will sooner or later get a X and I’ll help em out. I’m good to my peoples. I love tying new ones though.

Rob Phillips

iPhone X & Apple TV Champion, Moderator
Champion
May 1, 2012
Visit site

Thank you! Yes I take care of them. Seriously can’t do it without my wife. As crazy as I drive her LOL.

I personally find unsolicited relationship advice between forum members who barely know each other to be a bit harsh and unfair. You obviously know your situation much better than anybody else.
If my wife discovered a couple hundred bucks in iPhone cases she might be rightfully irritated but, at the end of the day, I’m a very good provider for my family and reserve the right to enjoy a little bit of the money I work very hard for. It certainly would never warrant an ultimatum.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

I personally find unsolicited relationship advice between forum members who barely know each other to be a bit harsh and unfair. You obviously know your situation much better than anybody else.
If my wife discovered a couple hundred bucks in iPhone cases she might be rightfully irritated but, at the end of the day, I’m a very good provider for my family and reserve the right to enjoy a little bit of the money I work very hard for. It certainly would never warrant an ultimatum.

This X100. Thanks mate. Well said

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

Not many are cheap. More are ~$25+ than cheep. And meh I’m sure a family member or someone close to me will sooner or later get a X and I’ll help em out. I’m good to my peoples. I love tying new ones though.

I am a bit the opposite I keep buying and trying till I find a few I really like, then return if can or sell on eBay the ones I don’t.
I am sitting with the caudabe sheath now as my only case, i do really like it, if I could buy locally would try some more but it’s weeks for delivery here and couldn’t be bothered atm.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

I am a bit the opposite I keep buying and trying till I find a few I really like, then return if can or sell on eBay the ones I don’t.
I am sitting with the caudabe sheath now as my only case, i do really like it, if I could buy locally would try some more but it’s weeks for delivery here and couldn’t be bothered atm.

Sorry that is the case for you mate. Guess we’re spoiled by amazon here in the states.

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

Sorry that is the case for you mate. Guess we’re spoiled by amazon here in the states.

Amazon Australia started a week before Xmas promising good prices, but people are complaining that its still way cheaper to buy a lot of the same things from Amazon US. Hopefully that changes soon.

Believe me there are worse hobby’s to have if that’s what you want to call it than a few hundred bucks in iPhone cases.

w00cash1020

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site

That Caudabe looks really nice though nowhere to find here:/

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

It wasn’t that I was hiding it from her really lol I just wasn’t making the information easy to obtain. I use them all, carefully. She can be mad all she wants but she wouldn’t won’t ultimatum me; she truly doesn’t have a reason to. I still have all the bills, mortgage and car payments paid, kids and wife fed and everyone well taken care of. She hasn’t funded the project at all in the slightest.

Good for you not making your home situation bad -- as long as you're not deciding to spend food money on cases ;) Probably still curb the purchases a bit for now, but maybe cases are your hobby more than a compulsion lol

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

I spend my food money on cases and have to eat frozen TV dinners to survive. :crying:

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

That Caudabe looks really nice though nowhere to find here:/

Mine took about 18 days to Australia, it's a keeper and hard to fault, such a perfect fit, slim with just enough protection and great to hold, not sure why i am even looking at other cases ;)

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

Mine took about 18 days to Australia, it's a keeper and hard to fault, such a perfect fit, slim with just enough protection and slim to hold with good grip, doesn't collect and lint/dust, not sure why i am even looking at other cases ;)

Only fault: It does pull away a bit from the phone around the edges but only if you do it, doesn't happen with use, you wouldn't know if you didn't do it.

no saggy bottom ;)

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Only fault: It does pull away a bit from the phone around the edges but only if you do it, doesn't happen with use, you wouldn't know if you didn't do it.

no saggy bottom ;)

Synthesis? How far back are pics? I like that red...

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro