The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: [Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

What a week man... lol

But you could basically open a case rental business right now. You’re putting Best Buy to shame.

If someone would start a case rental service I’d be all
Over it. Subscription model, like Netflix maybe haha

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

If someone would start a case rental service I’d be all
Over it. Subscription model, like Netflix maybe haha

Drop your phone and the case takes any damage you now own it. The service would essentially be rent to own for most people, haha.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
[Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

I went from “waaaaay too many cases” with previous phones to just two: My daily Louis Vuitton Monogram Folio and a Mophie-type battery case (for heavy-use days) from Amazon.

BEB8BFAA-AA85-43E0-B961-80DB2B8A2127.jpg

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site

So, yeah... this escalated out of control. Wife stumbled down hall upon “the gathering” and she’s a little... mad says I have “problems”. She was supposed to be in bathtub and next thing I know she’s traipsing down hallway. 🤦🏼*♂️ I usually keep some in work car, on night stand, unused dresser drawer, computer bag, computer desk and in kitchen by coffee so she doesn’t typically think much of it... and yeah I’m pretty sure I’m grounded now 🤦🏼*♂️

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171229/4d492c1b7c18da9e75e1bab69297e06f.jpg

Lol!!!!! The question is how many more are on their way that she didn’t see???

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Lol!!!!! The question is how many more are on their way that she didn’t see???

I feel like for sure that’s a loaded question. And I have no idea if I were to answer honestly lol

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site

I feel like for sure that’s a loaded question. And I have no idea if I were to answer honestly lol

That’s too funny. Between the Mrs and I, we have 2 silicone cases each. Cosmos blue and red for me, ultra violet and red for her. Well, let’s be honest - the red is for me too...

We are on a strict debt reduction plan in 2018, so it’s beans and rice and rice and beans. I’ll live my case habit vicariously through you for the next few months.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

That’s too funny. Between the Mrs and I, we have 2 silicone cases each. Cosmos blue and red for me, ultra violet and red for her. Well, let’s be honest - the red is for me too...

We are on a strict debt reduction plan in 2018, so it’s beans and rice and rice and beans. I’ll live my case habit vicariously through you for the next few months.

I have two cases myself because I returned my Otterbox Symmetry. It’s just too bulky and slippery which the latter makes no sense on a protective case. The best protection against drops is Grip and anything short of that is useless in my opinion. As for my cases, I have a Speck Presido Grip which is great now that I got a perfectly fitting one and a Diztronic TPU but that sits in a cabinet unused at this point. After this holiday, I need to do the same as you and treat 2018 as rice and beans, beans and rice. Time to build a savings account because instead of saving once I paid off my car I bought new toys. Fun stuff, but horrible decision haha.

davsug

Mar 12, 2013
Visit site

Lol. I have a weakness for iPhone cases and Apple Watch bands. Although I only have 2 for my X right now, I’ll definitely be getting more. But I still have so many cases from my older phones that I haven’t gotten around to selling yet.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

Lol. I have a weakness for iPhone cases and Apple Watch bands. Although I only have 2 for my X right now, I’ll definitely be getting more. But I still have so many cases from my older phones that I haven’t gotten around to selling yet.

Yes I hear that. Have a whole Rubbermaid tub full of 7+ cases. 🤦🏼*♂️

My latest adoption:

IMG_1980.JPG

X-Doris Defense Lux. Wow, X-Doris has came a long ways. These used to be ludicrously thick and heavy. This is nice and thin(er), feels excellent in hand, has super good buttons and well weighted with metal band around case. So far quite impressed with direction they’re now heading.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Yes I hear that. Have a whole Rubbermaid tub full of 7+ cases. ????????????*♂️

My latest adoption:

View attachment 121427

X-Doris Defense Lux. Wow, X-Doris has came a long ways. These used to be ludicrously thick and heavy. This is nice and thin(er), feels excellent in hand, has super good buttons and well weighted with metal band around case. So far quite impressed with direction they’re now heading.

Should have gotten the saggy bottom Monarch case. :rolleyes:

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Yes I hear that. Have a whole Rubbermaid tub full of 7+ cases. ????????????*♂️

My latest adoption:

View attachment 121427

Double Bubble !

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

How does this compare to a OB symmetry? Mine was lost in the mail over xmas. Is it slimmer and have good grip?
Like the leather and SS look. Although expensive here $65AUD with postage.

blaine07

Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

How does this compare to a OB symmetry? Mine was lost in the mail over xmas. Is it slimmer and have good grip?
Like the leather and SS look. Although expensive here $65AUD with postage.

Actually don’t have a Symmetry for X. Had one on 7+ and never found it to be terribly bulky. The X-Doria definitely is much slimmer than I anticipated as previous generation was quite bulky. Pretty impressed with case though. I believe volume is a little louder with it having the thing to send sound forward instead of down. Unfortunately I can’t 100% compared to symmetry but I expect it’s definitely not as bulky on sides as symmetry. Hope your case finds you soon, you’ll probably be impressed with it.

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site

So, yeah... this escalated out of control. Wife stumbled down hall upon “the gathering” and she’s a little... mad says I have “problems”. She was supposed to be in bathtub and next thing I know she’s traipsing down hallway. 🤦🏼*♂️ I usually keep some in work car, on night stand, unused dresser drawer, computer bag, computer desk and in kitchen by coffee so she doesn’t typically think much of it... and yeah I’m pretty sure I’m grounded now 🤦🏼*♂️

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171229/4d492c1b7c18da9e75e1bab69297e06f.jpg
Your cases probably cost as much as your phone did.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods