The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site
Re: [Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Thanks for the feedback @blaine07 and @metllicamilitia - I was interested in both a Rhinoshield and a Mous. Guess I’ll head back to the drawing board now. I really like the carbon fiber look of their cases but I guess Rhinoshield discontinued it for the iPhone X. I might check out the X Doria that was recommended.

Xdoria I had for 7+. They are solid cases but a tad bulky for my taste, for day to day use anyways. I bet RhinoShield brings back carbon fiber back.... You could always fondle some UAG cases, they’re for sure excellent cases. UAG has a carbon fiber monarch case I believe. Monarchs historically are very nice cases.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site
[Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Xdoria I had for 7+. They are solid cases but a tad bulky for my taste, for day to day use anyways. I bet RhinoShield brings back carbon fiber back.... You could always fondle some UAG cases, they’re for sure excellent cases. UAG has a carbon fiber monarch case I believe. Monarchs historically are very nice cases.

The x-Doria for the X is not bulky at all. It is definitely less bulky than the Monarch. I included both of them in this case head to head matchup.

https://youtu.be/-QfiM3v5cMY

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site

Input Requested: I’ve been eyeing the Catalyst Impact or the Otterbox Defender. If I can only buy one, which one?

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

I just got a black Otterbox Symmetry case because I was sick of the noisy rubber buttons on my Speck cases. Loving the form factor although it’s slicker than my Speck but then again everything is. Will see how I like it this week as I go through the day.

anon(9490796)

Jun 13, 2015
Visit site

I just got a black Otterbox Symmetry case because I was sick of the noisy rubber buttons on my Speck cases. Loving the form factor although it’s slicker than my Speck but then again everything is. Will see how I like it this week as I go through the day.

I love mine as well. I only have this one case. It’s my favorite in terms of fit, style and quality. Don’t have the desire to try anything else

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Input Requested: I’ve been eyeing the Catalyst Impact or the Otterbox Defender. If I can only buy one, which one?

What are you looking for primarily? The Otterbox is quite chunky while the Catalyst is pretty reasonable. I ordered a Catalyst from Amazon but had to return it (was damaged during shipping - I think someone stepped on the box). I liked it just never got around to reordering a new one. I had a Catalyst years ago and the rotating mute switch works great! Do you change cases often? Defenders are usually a little more difficult to remove.

cyberpaw

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site

What are you looking for primarily? The Otterbox is quite chunky while the Catalyst is pretty reasonable. I ordered a Catalyst from Amazon but had to return it (was damaged during shipping - I think someone stepped on the box). I liked it just never got around to reordering a new one. I had a Catalyst years ago and the rotating mute switch works great! Do you change cases often? Defenders are usually a little more difficult to remove.

I wanted a case that was grippy on sides and back and kinda child proof. I kind of gravitate towards the Catalyst, because it’s less bulky, but hesitate because I don’t know if clear back is scratch prone. I tend to not change cases often. Since day one, I have been using the Apple Leather Folio, but find it kind of a hassle to open & close all the time.

blaine07

Case & Accessory Champion
Champion
Oct 16, 2014
Visit site

So, yeah... this escalated out of control. Wife stumbled down hall upon “the gathering” and she’s a little... mad says I have “problems”. She was supposed to be in bathtub and next thing I know she’s traipsing down hallway. 🤦🏼*♂️ I usually keep some in work car, on night stand, unused dresser drawer, computer bag, computer desk and in kitchen by coffee so she doesn’t typically think much of it... and yeah I’m pretty sure I’m grounded now 🤦🏼*♂️

4d492c1b7c18da9e75e1bab69297e06f.jpg

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

So, yeah... this escalated out of control. Wife stumbled down hall upon “the gathering” and she’s a little... mad says I have “problems”. She was supposed to be in bathtub and next thing I know she’s traipsing down hallway. ????????????*♂️ I usually keep some in work car, on night stand, unused dresser drawer, computer bag, computer desk and in kitchen by coffee so she doesn’t typically think much of it... and yeah I’m pretty sure I’m grounded now ????????????*♂️

//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171229/4d492c1b7c18da9e75e1bab69297e06f.jpg

Your going to catch a good woopin for that display. :rolleyes:

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

She accidentally hit me in head with trash can this week, I replaced her ran over Apple Watch AND she broke screen protector on my X all this week. 🤦🏼*♂️

What a week man... lol

But you could basically open a case rental business right now. You’re putting Best Buy to shame.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maxgyllsdoll