The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com
Re: [Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

I've never ever had one break.

I stopped using them before lightning connectors when there was a longer thin plastic line above the charging port. I bought one for my 4 and 4S, and they both broke in the same spot fairly quickly. The ones I had for my 3G and 3GS were good though,

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Hmm Casetify... a written description of my being sent an iPhone 8 case from you instead of the iPhone X case that I ordered wasn’t clear/precise enough... So now I’m supposed to send pics of the ‘issue’ Smh...

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site

Hmm Casetify... a written description of my being sent an iPhone 8 case from you instead of the iPhone X case that I ordered wasn’t clear/precise enough... So now I’m supposed to send pics of the ‘issue’ Smh...

Got one good case from them when my wife had a 6S. She wanted the same for her 7 and it was nothing buy headaches, never got a good case. I steer clear of them now.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

Generally they do this for verification purposes. It’s a way to ensure they’re not fabricated. Speck, for example, asks for pictures and then sends a replacement and you never send the old case back.

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site

Generally they do this for verification purposes. It’s a way to ensure they’re not fabricated. Speck, for example, asks for pictures and then sends a replacement and you never send the old case back.

Understood. In our case the buttons didn't work on the Casetify case. They asked to send pictures. How do you show that? Finally I just asked for a refund, and had to send them a picture of the destroyed case so they were sure I wasn't faking it. That was very satisfying ripping it apart after dealing with the back and forth for several weeks.

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Understood. In our case the buttons didn't work on the Casetify case. They asked to send pictures. How do you show that? Finally I just asked for a refund, and had to send them a picture of the destroyed case so they were sure I wasn't faking it. That was very satisfying ripping it apart after dealing with the back and forth for several weeks.

Still waiting on the follow up email to my response email with some pictures that I sent them. If nothing more comes from this (no response from them, or one stating that I’m basically SOL) I’ll just chalk it up to a lesson learned... Along the lines of ‘fool me once, fool me twice.’

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site

8385ba3f0a1ef4febc4a577c4577f880.jpg
1dd2662d4fafa62aeddf259483e4de83.jpg

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

Not my best pics ever but they'll do! Super slim MK wallet back in rose gold saffiano!
317dc40a29bec88d47b05a654b62b809.jpg
b1c3911ce579f0c98674853a7a73aa17.jpg

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site

Lordy, I want an Element case so bad! Looks awesome!

This one is the Recon. It feels really sweet in the hand. For $38.99 I believe it may be one of the best, if not the best, case at that price point. I’ll likely do a competition video on my YouTube channel “TECH-FIGHTER” between this case and the UAG Plasma Series. Anyway, here’s a link to the case on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3028300

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

This one is the Recon. It feels really sweet in the hand. For $38.99 I believe it may be one of the best, if not the best, case at that price point. I’ll likely do a competition video on my YouTube channel “TECH-FIGHTER” between this case and the UAG Plasma Series. Anyway, here’s a link to the case on Amazon:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B071...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3028305

I wish more companies like Element and UAG would make more girly colors. I’m not opposed to black etc but it’d be nice to have a pink Element. Or a purple UAG.

jlczl

Jan 21, 2004
Visit site

Which one is fake and which one is real? 9 out of 10 people I’ve shown these to have guessed wrong. Competition video coming soon.
783dfba92a2a84e97d32afe516a938ea.jpg
7ff8133d26c8b7079684b482971bb88d.jpg

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Here's a few pictures of the Lifeproof Fre for the iPhone X. Everything seems to work fine except the screen is so grainy that it completely ruins the iPhone X experience. Stay far away from this one. :rolleyes:

lp01.jpglp02.jpglp03.jpglp04.jpglp05.jpglp06.jpglp07.jpglp08.jpglp09.jpglp10.jpggrainy01.jpggrainy02.jpg

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2