The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

MasterDarque

Jul 2, 2015
Visit site
Re: [Merged] The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

So I recently received from Casetify their leather card case in Cherry (red) color... Only problem with the case is that it’s an iPhone 8 cases!?!? And not the iPhone X case that I had ordered....
Working on an exchange presently.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Ordered the Carbon Fiber Monarch case from UAG and they shipped it from Hong Kong and it took 15 days to arrive. This case has the thin, loose, saggy bottom like most Monarch cases have. Emailed UAG and after emailing them a couple of pictures they sent me a brand new replacement Carbon Fiber Monarch case which shipped from the US and arrived in a couple of days.
The bottom on this new case is not as loose and saggy as the first one (still not perfect) but the carbon fiber is 100 times nicer looking on this replacement case. This case really pops and is off the charts in the looks department. I like it ! The packaging has also been updated with the iPhone X marking instead of iPhone 2017

Here's some pictures of the new and old case side by side.

NewCarbon01.jpgNewCarbon02.jpgNewCarbon03.jpgNewCarbon04.jpg

mrjoeltan

Apr 28, 2014
Visit site

Ordered the Carbon Fiber Monarch case from UAG and they shipped it from Hong Kong and it took 15 days to arrive. This case has the thin, loose, saggy bottom like most Monarch cases have. Emailed UAG and after emailing them a couple of pictures they sent me a brand new replacement Carbon Fiber Monarch case which shipped from the US and arrived in a couple of days.
The bottom on this new case is not as loose and saggy as the first one (still not perfect) but the carbon fiber is 100 times nicer looking on this replacement case. This case really pops and is off the charts in the looks department. I like it ! The packaging has also been updated with the iPhone X marking instead of iPhone 2017

Here's some pictures of the new and old case side by side.

View attachment 121206View attachment 121207View attachment 121208View attachment 121209

Wow, the new one definitely looks much better. If it weren’t for me noticing the saggy bottom I would have kept my black monarch. :(

FaisDogg

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site

I thought I should give a one month update on my white silicone case in bright daylight. So far clean as new, no color change or yellowing that I was worried about, I've never had a white case before. I don't baby my phone/case with special cleaning or anything.
43f34c7fbe15c3e8cb228c6d46fe644a.jpg
8eb1b9bec09e455d81290e4aaf996d37.jpg
55c9c90858e92bb3b97e6440c2b60e97.jpg
dece854a10d05a1e8f09778b669d6a43.jpg

On the side note, this combo kinda goes with my watch better (replacement watch hasn't delivered yet, silver steel color matches perfectly with my other two watches)

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site

Trying something I never thought in a million years I would. I bought one of those liquid nano coatings for phones. Friend has one on her galaxy, I am thoroughly intrigued. Got one, applied it, now to wait overnight for it to cure, and I’ll be rocking my X caseless...it worries me. I still have cases, trust. Looking into a couple others, the totallee just did not do it for me. Sadly. Still loving the Lifeproof slam, so I’m sure that will end back up on it in due time.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

I’m back to using my Diztronic because my Speck Presido broke down on day 15. That’s an important number because Verizon has a 14 day return policy. Go figure.

I contacted Speck asking for a replacement but I hear they’re good about this so I’m not worried.
8a175c2652db11409185834410bc6c74.jpg

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

I usually choice a soft tpu case, never break

No doubt, I am using a Diztronic currently and have never had an issue in all the years I did. I have had minimal issues with Speck but my first case was defective on arrival because the rubber broke from the plastic up top and now this one is the bottom by the charger port. I don’t know what’s going on with the iPhone X cases because my 6s and 7 were fine.

msm0511

Trusted Member
May 6, 2009
twitter.com

I’m back to using my Diztronic because my Speck Presido broke down on day 15. That’s an important number because Verizon has a 14 day return policy. Go figure.

I contacted Speck asking for a replacement but I hear they’re good about this so I’m not worried. //uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171219/8a175c2652db11409185834410bc6c74.jpg

That's exactly why I stopped using Speck Candyshells. They always broke in that exact same spot.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

I've never ever had one break.

I’ve had great luck until the iPhone X cases.

1. Ordered from Amazon but it was faulty. Rubber was breaking away from the plastic immediately.

2. Went to Verizon and the first case they showed me had the same issues as the first. The second case was fine until 14 days later.

3. I went to Verizon this morning and saw another case and it was broken just by looking at it. The second one I looked at was fine though.

Icyhot1966

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site

I’ve been known to break Speck cases around where the mute toggle switch is, but that’s only if I try to remove it starting from the top instead of the bottom.

Eclipse2K

Jul 17, 2016
Visit site

I’ve been known to break Speck cases around where the mute toggle switch is, but that’s only if I try to remove it starting from the top instead of the bottom.

I can see that happening. I generally pull from the bottom right, bottom left, top right and slide the top left by the toggle out afterwards. Works extremely well and no unnecessary running of my device on the cases inside area.

nnahorski

Nov 19, 2013
Visit site

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

:)

Wylie, HEADS UP Verizon is shipping the Black & Neon Green (Night Lite Color) Lifeproof FRE cases now.

Ordered one up, let you know how bad it sucks once it gets here. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit