The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

And the Symmetry will protect the phone a lot better than the Monarch in case of a drop.

Finally arrived, 17 days. I really like it, perfect fit and cut outs are excellent, not bulky, buttons best i have used on a case, great grip, just enough lip on front.
It's a keeper.

ExAAR99uRhyqtBFXMpgbuw.jpgwqipm2DyQKqH5TKxBIcC1Q.jpgmrrmwHGJQOiTuZmc6onJRQ.jpg

And for the record the Apple silicone case is rubbish IMO, $59 here should be $19.95 at best, glad i got it for free as i wouldn't pay for one.

Last edited:

zenjen

Oct 19, 2017
Visit site

love the white tech21, but be careful with it in jeans -- the case turns blue :(

I’ll remember that. Fortunately, I don’t typically carry my phone in my pockets.

Also, actually, the white, orange and red cases are $8.99 DBEAZZT cases on Amazon. They are excellent to Tech21 knock offs.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I picked up 2 Apple Leather cases from Best Buy over thanksgiving weekend (Charcoal Gray and Saddle Brown). They were on sale plus I got a wall charger so the 25% off stacked. Loving them. The I’ve had the charcoal gray on since it arrived. Got some nice grip after about a day of use.

Which color do you prefer?
I think both looks fantastic.

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

Which color do you prefer?
I think both looks fantastic.

I’ve been using charcoal since it arrived. I had Saddle Brown for my 7 Plus and used that one a ton (also have the stainless Apple Watch with the Saddle Brown band). Really tough to pick a favorite. Charcoal blends in with the dark faceplate but Saddle Brown has great contrast. Probably have to give it to charcoal though.

TripleOne

Trusted Member
Oct 4, 2014
Visit site

I’ve been using charcoal since it arrived. I had Saddle Brown for my 7 Plus and used that one a ton (also have the stainless Apple Watch with the Saddle Brown band). Really tough to pick a favorite. Charcoal blends in with the dark faceplate but Saddle Brown has great contrast. Probably have to give it to charcoal though.

Awesome!
I’ve never stopped using my Apple leather case since launch day.

robertk328

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site

I’ll remember that. Fortunately, I don’t typically carry my phone in my pockets.

Also, actually, the white, orange and red cases are $8.99 DBEAZZT cases on Amazon. They are excellent to Tech21 knock offs.

Good to know, might try one at $9 :)

ItnStln

Apr 3, 2010
Visit site

camaroz1985

Trusted Member
Sep 2, 2016
Visit site

The back is slippery but the sides are grippy.

I just got the symmetry aloha ombre and I think it feels the best in hand out of any other case I've bought. I am shocked because I usually hate OtterBox due to the chunky feeling and size. On the X the case is superb! Definitely a keeper for sure.

How does it compare to the Commuter? My wife got the commuter for her new X, and is returning it because it is too slippery.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

How does it compare to the Commuter? My wife got the commuter for her new X, and is returning it because it is too slippery.

I never had the commuter before. The symmetry I got is a clear case with design on the back so it's not slippery at all, it's great. Super grippy on the back

tdosthp

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site

I recently bought the Incipio Octane and find it to be the closest, dimensionally, to the Apple Silicone case, however the Incipio covers the bottom ports. I have purchased a BUNCH of cases trying to find The One. I think I finally have. I love the Apple silicone case except for the aforementioned open ports and as much as I tried to stick with it, I just could bare risking damage to the exposed bottom edge of the phone.

Incipio Apple iPhone X Octane Case - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075RFLPP...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3024574

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site

I recently bought the Incipio Octane and find it to be the closest, dimensionally, to the Apple Silicone case, however the Incipio covers the bottom ports. I have purchased a BUNCH of cases trying to find The One. I think I finally have. I love the Apple silicone case except for the aforementioned open ports and as much as I tried to stick with it, I just could bare risking damage to the exposed bottom edge of the phone.

Incipio Apple iPhone X Octane Case - Black https://www.amazon.com/dp/B075RFLPP...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUimUvbUpU3024577

That's pretty nice looking, and 6ft rated as well. Wow if I'd seen that first I might have gone with it instead of the Spigen liquid air I'm running. The Spigen seems similar in dimensions, maybe thinner, and doesn't have a hard plastic back, but it's also only 4ft rated. The blue looks like it would be similar to the Rhino crashguard I was running on my 7+ for the last month of its "life" before it got traded for the X and I really liked that blue.

metllicamilitia

Ambassador
Dec 25, 2011
Visit site

I bought a LifeProof Slam and Otterbox Defender screen-less edition today. Otterbox for work and the Slam looked nice in reviews. I’m not sure I like it personally. I’ll have to play around with it more.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro