The best cases and accessories for iPhone X!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Re: iPhone X Cases

I have had plus for so long so it doesn’t bother me. To me the case adds enough to be sturdy in the hand but keeping the same form factor. I personally love the feel. What were you considering instead?

What color symmetry did you get?

I have been pretty much just using Apple leathers only. I think that’s why it makes the summery feel so heavy. I have the fine port red.

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site

460743_XDoria_DefenseLux_iPhone8_Ballistic-Nylon_00_1024x1024.jpg

Best case i have ever used on any phone. Fits like a glove! Buttons are perfect. It almost feels like its part pf the phone. Really solid case. Adds a tiny bit of bulk but thats literally the only downside. I rarely use cases as i find they take away from the design / feel of the device but this case is as close to perfect as i have ever got. Love it :)

MizWylie

Champion
Jul 2, 2015
Visit site

046153807a21566a4e6a50651f99f204.jpg

Sonix leather case today! Smells amazing!

flyinion

Sep 17, 2015
Visit site
View attachment 120979

I bought this case for my Iphone x and its the best case i have have ever owned. I generally hate cases and almost never use them! I tend to buy them and a day or two later i remove them lol This case however feels great, Its such a perfect fit that it almost feels like its part of the phone. Buttons are the same. They work flawlesly. It adds a tiny bit of bulk and thats the only thing that remind you that you have a case on it. I love it and highly recommend it :)

Nice I've thought about trying an XDoria one for a while just never have.

Blaalad12

Nov 18, 2017
Visit site
Nice I've thought about trying an XDoria one for a while just never have.

You wont be disappointed if you do. Its probably the first case i have ever been able to tolerate on a phone ha It just feels solid. well built. No looseness around the edges (if you know what i mean) Volume controls etc are so perfect ye almost think your pressing them naked. I sound like an x-doria rep i love this case so much ha

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site

I picked up 2 Apple Leather cases from Best Buy over thanksgiving weekend (Charcoal Gray and Saddle Brown). They were on sale plus I got a wall charger so the 25% off stacked. Loving them. The I’ve had the charcoal gray on since it arrived. Got some nice grip after about a day of use.

popkurn611

Nov 13, 2016
Visit site

I have had plus for so long so it doesn’t bother me. To me the case adds enough to be sturdy in the hand but keeping the same form factor. I personally love the feel. What were you considering instead?

What color symmetry did you get?

I just got the symmetry aloha ombre and I think it feels the best in hand out of any other case I've bought. I am shocked because I usually hate OtterBox due to the chunky feeling and size. On the X the case is superb! Definitely a keeper for sure.

w00cash1020

Nov 24, 2015
Visit site

View attachment 120984

Best case i have ever used on any phone. Fits like a glove! Buttons are perfect. It almost feels like its part pf the phone. Really solid case. Adds a tiny bit of bulk but thats literally the only downside. I rarely use cases as i find they take away from the design / feel of the device but this case is as close to perfect as i have ever got. Love it :)

Have it on my 8+. Its a great case and looks awesome.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

View attachment 120984

Does wireless charging work with that case? That was my only concern when I looked at it.

mrbjr

Jun 12, 2017
Visit site

Well I decided to try an apple leather case and it is beautiful, fits like a glove. It is slippery as a wet bar of soap and after an hour I packed it up and sent it back.. Going back to my x-doria defense lux....

Cladster

Nov 28, 2016
Visit site

OK, The iOttie Easy One Touch 4 wireless charging mount closed just fine with the UAG Monarch case.
Just tried it myself at WalMart and it works 100% perfect.

Thanks very much for that, that carbon looks great, going to see what my Caudabe Sheath is like if i get it hopefully this week..

The OB black symmetry is on my radar too, i can get it in 3 days for nearly half the price of the UAG carbon with 2 weeks delivery. No sag lol.

felloffthetruck

iPhone 7 Plus Champion
Champion
Oct 15, 2014
Visit site

Thanks very much for that, that carbon looks great, going to see what my Caudabe Sheath is like if i get it hopefully this week..

The OB black symmetry is on my radar too, i can get it in 3 days for nearly half the price of the UAG carbon with 2 weeks delivery. No sag lol.

And the Symmetry will protect the phone a lot better than the Monarch in case of a drop.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen